Cedar Point, anyone.

OGRE

Sounds good, Saturday October 9th.

The Mountain Dew cans expired September 6th.

Those coupons I linked to, you just print them yourself, so everybody do that if you want to save $8. smile.gif Or if we can get even better ticket prices let us know.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by HooberSi:

In for two? Never told me. Unless its someone else :(

Count me in anyways, lol.

as i just saw the post today i hadnt had time to tel l you, and yes it is you.

I'm pretty sure i can get the military discount, but i'm not sure how much of a discount it is, or how many tickets i can purchase with it. I think i remember seeing that last time that i was there that it's like $28 per ticket with the military discount (not positive about that though). :confused: A group discount would probably be the cheapest method though...

Originally posted by 98.9% stock:

Can someone call and see about a group discount? Let's say 20 people. If it's a bigger discount than $8 off per ticket, then we can collect money and get the group discount.

http://groups.cedarpoint.com/public/onedaycp/pricing.cfm

July 1-Sept 6 & Bonus/Halloweekends**

15 thru 149 people - $32 a ticket - Save $11.95 each ticket

...You can have the group leader pick up and pay for your tickets on the day of your event at the Group Sales Booth by making the reservation at least one week prior to your event date. Group leaders may make adjustments on the day of the event at the Group Sales Booth.

Looks like we should have enough people. Looks like we can add a few more the day of, but we can't be shy of 15. I'll volunteer to be group leader, and can finalize reservations online once we are sure everybody/enough is going.

Date has been decided, Saturday October 9th, post here if you are going. Bold means you are in for sure, let us know if not.

1) mesteno - Joel

2) Oz Inmate - Shawn

3) satan - Ben

4) satan - +1

5) 2.8GTI - Matt

6) Hoosier Daddy - Steve

7) buckeye - Scott

8) B1ackout - Kevin

9) Evil Peter - Doug

10) Bobby Lee - Lee

11) The DropTop - Jason

12) Kuruma -

13) 98.9% stock - Anthony

14) Elinar Longsight - Tina

15) 00Smurf - Nic

16) HooberSi - KC

17) foo - Paul

18) pgsrt-4 - Ryan

19) pgsrt-4 - +1

[ 24. September 2004, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: Hoosier Daddy ]

Originally posted by Kuruma:

Don't use any traffic cones as pylons! :D

LOL yeah, NO VIDEO CAMERAS!!!

don't worry, i also know (as i'm sure others do as well) the back way into cedar point, it's alot less congested and alot nicer view over the last stretch of road before heading into the park.

Originally posted by The DropTop:

how about a car pool? no point in trying to find 20+ parking spaces next to each other

I'll gladly take a passenger(s). Believe it or not, there is enough room in the back so your legs won't fall off by the time we get there.

Originally posted by The DropTop:

how about a car pool? no point in trying to find 20+ parking spaces next to each other

that would be the plan, i'm sure no one really wants to ride alone.

but don't worry about the parking thing, they direct you where to park, and you end up right next to one another any way.

I was thinking we can meet at a store parking lot on polaris where some people can leave thier vehicles, sort out riding details the day of and leave about 9:am-ish.