Cedar Point, anyone.

OGRE

The season is dwindling down and even saturdays are not nearly as packed up there, a few of us mentioned going up last spring, to no avail.

So i thought i would ask if anyone is up for going to cedar point in the next few weeks, on a saturday. I thought i saw an ad about getting discouunt tickets somewhere. I will also ask my wife about the prices of tickets throught our credit union. if anyone else has a line on discount tickets throught triple-A ect. lemme know.

They are open from noon till midnight every saturdy from now till Oct. 30th, I think it would be a good thing even if it were just a small group of us.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kuruma:

I've never gone before... Is it fun?

only the best amusement park on the planet. *yawn*

good to see so much interest, (I'll be leaving the wife to hang out with her mom smile.gif ) i will try to look into tickets. If anyone else has a means, please go ahead and ask how much they are. we will plan a date when we find ticket prices, if that's ok with you guys.

Tickets are normally $43.95

$10 off Sundays (Sept. 26, Oct. 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31) open 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

$8 off for Saturdays (Sept. 25, Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30) Open NOON - MIDNIGHT

One of those Saturdays looks good, sooner the better before it gets cold. $36 a ticket.

http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/trips/coupons/couponnew.cfm

Originally posted by Bobby Lee:

I would love to go! However, in order for me to be able to go, that would mean people on here would have to like me. Instead, you would all drown me and leave me for dead up in Sandusky.

fixed

Anyways, put me down for two. How about October 16th?

Originally posted by 98.9% stock:

Bobby Lee's cool in person, I have no problem with him. That, and he handles himself well on here for all the shit he takes.

He's more than welcome to join us, at my invitation tongue.gif

ok anthony, bobby lee or your wife, you can only take one :D

About the date, i would like to go the 9th, that would give us 2 full weeks to get our shit together after this weekend. is that enough time for you kevin, jason and any other shlubbs that have to work on saturday? :D