Cedar point: participant list & plans

OGRE

the latest is saying low 70's and sunny.

target is on polaris i think it's 24 hours.

the more the merryer, keep inviting we need to stay above 15

I'm thinking LEAVING time from polasris should be 9:00am the trip will take over 2 hours and would give us plenty of time for anything that comes up.

[ 05. October 2004, 03:21 AM: Message edited by: mesteno ]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bobby Lee:

I'm still planning on going, but i'd rather ride with someone than drive...

I can take a couple passengers, if they're willing to ride in my car. It's guaranteed not to be the fastest/nicest in the group, but it has 4 tires, runs, and corners just fine smile.gif I'll be getting an alignment and possibly a tune up this thursday, and maybe installing a cold air intake as well.

You are the first, but don't be worried, there will be other girls going and the guys that are going won't hump your leg smile.gif

if you bring a friend, you can convoy up with us and get a good price on tickets and not have to see any of us again if you so choose. smile.gif

Ben you still have +1?

Guest Ssexychick97
i just went there a month ago, and i remember how to get there. i'd drive to columbus but i was hoping to ride with someone cuz my car wouldn't make it to cedar point. im very good w/ directions and help out w/ gas money. anyone not have anyone to ride with them??

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by 00Smurf:

or if we really need it i can clean out my van and can hold like 9-10 peopel in it. all'd i ask is that you help with gas money.

Hmmm no. That van scares me.

And its both free back seats in the Prelude, lost a person going, but we can drive people if anyone wants a ride.

**grr, forgot to log out. This is HooberSi, and its my Prelude we're taking Saturday if anyone needs a ride.

Originally posted by Ssexychick97:

i just went there a month ago, and i remember how to get there. i'd drive to columbus but i was hoping to ride with someone cuz my car wouldn't make it to cedar point. im very good w/ directions and help out w/ gas money. anyone not have anyone to ride with them??

If you seriously are sexy, my backseat is free. tongue.gif

Just messin. Seriously, though, I have room in my car if you want the ride up there.

i think we can get riding/drining assignments that morning.

Ssexychick97, you can ride with the ogre (me) i'm married so i won't hit on you. Forget kevin, he's only younger, smarter, better looking, and drive a really fast car, yeah One of those losers!! :D hahahahha