desparado's car is out of the shop!!!!!pic

Guest xtreme

Originally posted by Rane:

Nice custom pain, white with a red x on it. I always imagined him driving something bigger. whats with the ricer - mark?

no, see you have to OPEN your eyes to see it

Originally posted by xtreme:

lookin good buddy

Dude.. your seriously asking for an ass woopin... I was giving you the benefit of the doubt before.. now you're just being stupid. You got your plates showing and we know what your truck looks like. Keep it up jerkoff...

Originally posted by Ponti-Yacker:

Dude.. your seriously asking for an ass woopin... I was giving you the benefit of the doubt before.. now you're just being stupid. You got your plates showing and we know what your truck looks like. Keep it up jerkoff...

HAHA You just keep believing thats my truck. Until then ill just keep laughing at this....

http://www.damicoite.homestead.com/files/2003-04-28_021.jpg

i would highly suggest you never show up to ANY meet.

If making personal threats was allowed... im sure someone would have already givin you a heads up that they were on there way over to work ya over.

I dont know the AVERAGE age of the people on this board, but im 22, and i dont really have the tolerance for childish internet BS anymore.

You managed to get a hate thread on your first night... just chill man.