SPEED TRAPS

Dave1647545494

ST.RT-33/Riverside Drive and Trabue Road, for a 1 mile in each direction on Riverside. UA PD.

Lane Ave and ST.RT-33/Riverside Drive just before Lane dead ends into Riverside. Cop hides on Right side behind bush with laser gun. UA PD.

ST.RT-33/Riverside Drive 1 mile North from Lane Ave. Cop hides on the side of the road. Perry Township.

Fishinger road and ST.RT33/Riverside Drive just after the bridge over the Scioto going West. Cop sits on Right side in a driveway. Franklin County Sherrif.

I-270 North-West/Dublin Corodor.

1. Cop sits on left side of road.

2.COP HIDES BEHIND THE WALL OF THE OPEN SECTION OF THE FREEWAY EVERY MILE OR SO. EXTREME CAUTION AS YOU CANNOT SEE HIM WHATSOEVER. Dublin PD, Columbus Freeway Patrol

Kenny Road from Kinnear to King Ave & Chambers from Kenny Road to Northwest Blvd. Cops hide EVERYWHERE. Speed limit 25mph and THEY MEAN IT. Extreme Caution here. Clinton Township.

That's all for now....

Gezz One bad's been keeping a eye out. I dont know enough of where they do sit but have learned the "safer" spots from Eirc when I am down there. I have seen the cop behind wall in Dublin area. Be carefull there, he is right you can't see him at all. The cop behind the wall radios to other patrol's down the road to pick up the people he tags.

Later,

jay

All in Reynoldsburg Area:

Far East Main Street

-Next to the sunco station where the school busses are parked.

-Glen Rest Cemetery in the little circle thingy

-I-70 in the median right next to the entrance from East 270 South

-East Broad Street near Waggoner Road (Not often, but have seen them quite a few times with radar guns on that little hill where u can't see them till it's too late)

Originally posted by Lazer:

270 Reynoldsburg in median between main and broad.

it was always a gathering spot when I went to school in the afternoons. around 12:30 to 1:00 pm

also

I-70 near the Lancaster Exit

There is also a cop underneath the broad street bridge on the right side in a little gravel road coming from the gahanna area. Everytime I have gone by there at night I have always seen one.

Hmm, I'm always annoyed by too many sticky's so I think we should get some more opinions on it. Everyone else? Keeping the list accurate could be a problem. I could make a sticky post and update it when people add spots, but what about places that a cop sits once or twice but then not for a year, and we get about a hundred of those clogging things up. Would people really read it if this happened?

I'm not saying no by any means, just trying take a good hard look at it's chances of being successful before putting the idea to use :D Let me know what you all think.

At night on Cleveland Ave between Morse and 161, there are always Clinton Township and, Blendon Township and Minerva Park cops hiding in the parking lots of stores. They like to sit in dark parking lots without lights or markers on, so be really careful down there, I almost got a reckless op for that.

Just put up a really big map of Columbus .highlight the spot's, and put a link with the highlighted spots that when you click it more detailed info of the trap comes up... errrr n/m prolly to many to highlight and too many details to fill.

Later,

jay

315 northbound, coming from downtown. The cop was actually sitting up on the overpass, where there is construction for 670, shooting cars coming down 315 with the laser.

I have seen cops along that strip plenty, because it is only 55, but I have never seen them hiding in that spot. It was very hard to see him because he was so far off the road, I only caught it out of the corner of my eye.

Every day when I get off of work at Polaris I always see cops pulling people over between Polaris and 270 on 71 North and South bound. (around 5:00 pm).

Same thing goes for the morning too (7:15 to 8:00) on the same stretch of road.

Guest Ranger_Man
also on polaris when your heading towards 23. when you go past donatos and go over the bridge and the hill i always see a cop sitting in that industrial complex off on the right getting people as soon as they crest the hill.