unmarked cars

Dave1647545494

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by TrboRex:

Im not pulling over for anything unless its a cop car, I dont care if he is in uniform. I dont know what the law is but anyone can get a uniform and act like a cop.

You don't have to pull over for an unmarked car. Unless the car says "police" or "sheriff" or some such thing with syren, keep on crusin. Not sure about the black lincolns with the spot light and sheriff LPs tho.

I go to Indianapolis all the time, they have a special unit of unmarked F-body's, Vette's, Mustang's, etc. just to patrol the freeway and enforce the law against aggressive drivers.

Many of these cars have blacked out windows, so you wouldn't have any idea you had a cop closing in on you. They have their lights mounted towards the top of the windsheild, in front of the rear view mirror, and in the back window. I think they had strobe kits in the factory turn signal lamps and taillights too.

The siren is mounted under the hood or something, not in sight, but you can easily hear it.

I would definitely pull over for these guys. They do not screw around. They are in uniform too.

You do not have to pull over for any unmarked car. There was a story about a girl that was attempted to be pulled over by another car that she figured was a undercover cop. She did not pull over and called the cops to make sure it was a cop. To find out it was a convicted rapist. I'm pretty sure it went like that.

Cops can pull you over in an unmarked car on a felony stop. I was on my way home late one night before I moved to Columbus and a Crown Vic pulled a u turn in the middle of Powell. He followed me out to Orange road riding my ass. I was driving my old Mustang I had and punched it. Needless to say I dusted his ass. A few miles a head I slowed down like a graemlins/asshole.gif . I stopped at the stop sign at Big Walnut road and Africa road another Crown Vic pulled in front of me, spot lighted me, and pointed his fucking .45 at my ass. It turned out they were following the wrong car. It made for a long ass night. :mad:

[ 18 December 2002, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Bill Dozzer ]

Thats the shit i'm talking about. Those are the cops from my neighbor hood. they are complete shitheads. Even when you don't know its a cop nor do they make any effort to identify they point their guns at you. Probably searched you car and you, made you wait for hours called like 30 other cops just so they could hassle you too only to find out hey this isn't the right car at all. Its fucking bullshit that thes fucksticks get away with this gestapo shit. Fucking unemployed is what they aughta be. that area is notorious for piece of shit hard ass gangbusters officers that truely are fucking worthless.

*oh yeah they were probably Genoa township too worste of the worste. It seems as tho they had their own seperate class to take on being a total worthess and total pieces of shit

Kyle G.

[ 19 December 2002, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: drunkendubber ]

Everyone should know their 4th,5th,and 6th amendment rights. Don't let them do that shit. Officer's safety is one thing, but felony stop on a kid driving around "cruising" is another. Tell them they can search your car when they exhibit probable cause or a warrant. if they ask where you are going, been, doing, racing, take the 5th. The 5th means you don't want to mention anything, you can take it any time.

the only problem with that is they'll make up bullshit like. "we have reports of this car being involved in a drive bye shooting or we have recieved calls of someone smoking this or blahblahblah bullshit bullshit i wanna give a kid a hard time and ruin their week blah blah blah i like little kids"

Kyle G.

Thats what happened. I asked them why they pulled me over and they told me to shut up. They only wanted to see my driver's liscense and then search me and my car. They weren't interested in my regristation or insurance. :mad: They do get away with this shit. I tried to do some thing about it but all I was told was prove it it's their word against mine. Next time I'll be damned I slow down. If they want you that bad make them work for it.

Actually, they don't need probably cause to search a car. If they pull you over, they can do it. I forget what the law or whatever is called, but in my senior year of HS the P-town police chief cam in and talked to us about ilegal search and seizures and rights and all that mumbo jumbo. If it is within arms reach,where you could stash something quick, they can search it. I am also familiar with pleading the 5th, but what are the 4th and 6th amendments?

Originally posted by kshymkiw83:

Undercovers can pull you over but can't issue a citation

exactly, just like a cop on a blue bike can pull you over but cant give you a ticket, the highway partol uses gold intrepids for the unmarked cars, we had one in my bodyshop that got slammed in the ass, wouldnt you hate to be that person

Originally posted by 383 Iroc:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by kshymkiw83:

exactly, just like a cop on a blue bike can pull you over but cant give you a ticket, the highway partol uses gold intrepids for the unmarked cars, we had one in my bodyshop that got slammed in the ass, wouldnt you hate to be that person</font>A bike cop can give you a rolling violatoin such as failure to stop, illegal turn and so on. When i was at work some guy rolled a redlight for his right turn. 5 min later after he got out and was eating his lunch this biker lady rolled up asked who the owner of the truck was and wrote ticket lol.

Originally posted by Bill Dozzer:

Cops can pull you over in an unmarked car on a felony stop. I was on my way home late one night before I moved to Columbus and a Crown Vic pulled a u turn in the middle of Powell. He followed me out to Orange road riding my ass. I was driving my old Mustang I had and punched it. Needless to say I dusted his ass. A few miles a head I slowed down like a graemlins/asshole.gif . I stopped at the stop sign at Big Walnut road and Africa road another Crown Vic pulled in front of me, spot lighted me, and pointed his fucking .45 at my ass. It turned out they were following the wrong car. It made for a long ass night. :mad:

I'm almost possitive that a police office can not pull their weapon on you unless they are feeling physically threatened and a kid speeding I don't think can be considered that.

Originally posted by drunkendubber:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 383 Iroc:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by kshymkiw83:

exactly, just like a cop on a blue bike can pull you over but cant give you a ticket, the highway partol uses gold intrepids for the unmarked cars, we had one in my bodyshop that got slammed in the ass, wouldnt you hate to be that person</font>A bike cop can give you a rolling violatoin such as failure to stop, illegal turn and so on. When i was at work some guy rolled a redlight for his right turn. 5 min later after he got out and was eating his lunch this biker lady rolled up asked who the owner of the truck was and wrote ticket lol.</font>The Gahanna bike cops give speeding tickets in the summer time. I always saw them on Morrison Rd with their radar trying to clock people... (and they were always hiding behind a street sign)