Jurisdiction Question

Bird69

Does anyone know for a fact if worthington has jurisdiction on 315 northbound between bethel rd and 161? and if so, does anyone know how likely i am to be able to get a speeding ticket knocked down to a non moving violation?

i believe they do have a small area of the highway there. them, sharon township and columbus all have a little part of that stretch i think.

dunno about the moving violation though. consult an attorney :D

they are douchebags. ive heard they sit outside of jack maxton and wait for C5s to come out with no front plate. graemlins/gay.gif

Worthington definately has jurisdiction through there, and they use it. That's nothing new.

To my knowledge, there are no attorney's on here. Find one that knows about traffic laws to help you out, or look up the laws yourself and see if you can fight it on your own.

thanks guys. chevy, when i was stationed in new york, some douchebag took it upon himself to steal my front license plate with what looks like a crow bar and that was a couple years ago. i still don't have a front license plate and have been pulled over a few times, but the cops have never said anything about it.

• 4 weeks later...

I've looked into the laws concerning Bird69's question. If someone could provide me a map of Worthington's boundary's (city limits) that also has 315 and 161 on it, I can find out rather quickly if what they are doing is legal or not.

From the poor quality maps I have been able to find online, it looks like Worthington goes across 315 far enough that what they are doing is legal, but I would still like to find out for sure.