Easton

Buck531

Was coming home tonight (270 south) right past Easton. Three cops total. Two of them had people pulled over and one was in the median.

EVERY day I get off work (5:00) and see at least one person pulled over around the Easton area.

Originally posted by Buck531:

Was coming home tonight (270 south) right past Easton. Three cops total. Two of them had people pulled over and one was in the median.

EVERY day I get off work (5:00) and see at least one person pulled over around the Easton area.

when i got pulled ove rit was 4:38 :(

• 2 weeks later...
That's what the OHP calls a "targeted enforcement zone". Long story short, the reason they are hitting that area so hard is that there actually are a lot of people driving too fast through there. Plus there are lots of rich little kids going to Easton, cops must hassle teenagers y'know!

Originally posted by Avenger:

That's what the OHP calls a "targeted enforcement zone". Long story short, the reason they are hitting that area so hard is that there actually are a lot of people driving too fast through there. Plus there are lots of rich little kids going to Easton, cops must hassle teenagers y'know!

They mostly catch people rushing to get to the airport

Originally posted by FoundOnRoadDriving:

270 is a big cop hang out. Maybe because it resembles a giant dough-nut?

BAH! tongue.gif

270 is a big race track. think of it as a really big circle track... ;)

i agree though, cops a plenty. i'm on 270 daily, and i always see at least a few cruisers...