Pool.....Will Hitlery be named BHO's VP running mate?

Fonzie

Just saw on the news right now that Hitlery & BHO snuck away from their homes/jet, entourages, etc......and met at Senator Diana Feinstein's house for a super double secret meeting to "discuss the future of the party" :rolleyes:

Let's start a pool here........I say there's an announcement by next Friday that Hitlery is his VP running mate....It WILL be Friday the 13th after all!! :lol: Any takers? ;) Post up your guess by adding yours to mine below, & cut/paste into your reply. If you think he'll ask someone else, post that guess then

Fonz: Hitlery Friday 6/13

Man there's what I'm afraid of and what I would hope would happen. I'm keeping hope alive and am thinking along the same lines as Magz.

Magz: Jim Webb mid july...

Fusion: Jim Webb 1st week of July

Nope. He'll chose one of her supporters. He could pick Strickland to wrap up the Ohio vote. I like Evan Bayh (Senator from Indiana). He's a sqweeky clean Senator with foreign policy experience. There are some good Generals that would give him street cred in the foreign policy area too.

Add your picks below........

Magz: Jim Webb mid july...

Fusion: Jim Webb 1st week of July

Sam: Bill Richardson ????