Got a new ride today.

SpaceGhost

Guest riggs867

Those are awesome bikes. Just cause it's old, don't underestimate that thing. They were very fast.

Check out http://www.motorcycle.ohio.gov/. The basic rider course is $25. When you are finished, you get your license (you don't have to go through the BMV test), and most insurance companies give anywhere from 5 to 20 percent off for people who have completed the course. It is such a great deal, there is usually a wait, so sign up soon.

I'm a big puss right now the fastest I have been so far is 25 to get the feel for the throttle. I am working on turning now. Brakes on a bike are f-in scary! It will be a while before I am on the freeway or on a busy street. I will be out in BFE for the rest of the year I bet. No practice today, though it is going to rain all day I think.

I just graduated the Motorcycle Ohio course, if you don't take this course you are nutz. They teach you the fundamentals of how to ride, things like panic stops, cornering when going really slow, stuff like that. It is all usefull and has improved my riding tremendously.