CR discount at Goodyear in powell!

nization

I have things worked out for at least through the end of August for CR members to recieve special prices at my Goodyear store in Powell. It is located on the corner of Sawmill and Powell (st. rt. 750) not the boyde's franchise that you'll pass on your way. ;)

We currently have all tires on sale and you'll recieve an additional discount on most tires and some services such as alignments* just for telling us at the sales counter you're from CR and they'll treat ya right. :cool:

*alignments can be done for $45(+tax) so long as you're only requesting a standard alignment and your car does not require any special proceedures due to any suspension upgrades, collisions, etc. We can still do alignments for a good price otherwise, just that it will go up, of course.

I might hit you up for mounting and balancing those new rims/tires, as you are closer to me than the Discount Tire Direct farther down Sawmill. As long as you know how to mount tires on rims with the rim machine and static balance them... smile.gif

I'd like to ask everyone who takes advantage of this offer to do me a favor and PM me AFTER you have actually had any services done there. Let me know how we treated you and what you got. The more ppl that go this month, the better the discount I should be able to retain for next month. :cool:

Originally posted by Ricochet:

No offense but Another shop on Sawmill can give us free alignments and tires from $25-$40/ea.. Year round smile.gif PM me for details.

That is kinda rude and you should make another post about it, rather than in here. But that's cool. Free is much better, of course:cool:

Those tire prices, are they new, used, performance, what?

At good year, the tires are new and we do have excellent performance tires available, of course.

Originally posted by Mowgli:

I'm there. Nobody else in town has any 275 17 40 size tires that aren't crap in stock. They all need to order them.

and ur complaining why?

u can't stock a store with low profile tires that don't sell. its just good business. i know discount tire can get tires in under 3 days.

Originally posted by RX7dood:

and ur complaining why?

u can't stock a store with low profile tires that don't sell. its just good business. i know discount tire can get tires in under 3 days.

Cobras, WS6s, SSs, and any 17" rim-equipped F-Body all run these size tires.There's quite a few of these vehicles running around, not to mention rear tires on these cars don't last long.

A shop that does not keep these in stock is stupid just for that fact. Not everyone drives Hondas with 14" tires on them.