NEED A TOW BAD - Details inside

Veritas

Ok so my sable will get impounded tomarrow if i don't get it off the street, and since my landlord won't let me keep it on our drive way I have to tow it to my buddies place in grove city. I live off westerville road, i don't think i have enough to pay a towing company 70 bucks to tow it, so is there anyone on here who would do it for me for a little bit less??? If so PLEASE respond ASAP either thru reply here, or thru a PM. Thanks in advance

T.c.

I just got home. If you need it towed still I could do it tomorrow after 5 pm. If you need to stall them you could probably push it to another part of the street and tell them you drove it. If that don't work I guess they'd have to trust that you will get it moved. You could always hook a chain or something to it and move it somewhere far enough way that they won't bother you about it until you can get it moved. Sorry I didn't make it back home in time.

Evan