stolen 5.0 stang

Guest BLUE BY U

Guest BLUE BY U

so i wake up this morning at 3:45 to my door bell going crazy, some neighbers seen two guys taking my car, so call the cops and goto the security tape and get to watch them in their mid to late 90s model chevy or gmc mini van droping the guy of.he bust the drivers lock and leaves in my car.soooo the cops have the tape getting a tag number :D fuckers. if anybody happens to see the car its a 93 mustang gt convertable blueish green with gray ground effects slice in the passanger side of the top, and missing a drivers door lock please notify the police asap

any help would be appreciated

Guest BLUE BY U
this is screwed up but my car looks like the one in stolen 5.0 s sig but with factory 5 star wheels and no tinted windows. hope this helps with spotting it

Originally posted by BLUE BY U:

this is screwed up but my car looks like the one in stolen 5.0 s sig but with factory 5 star wheels and no tinted windows. hope this helps with spotting it

Yup that's Fowler's car, which at one point, was also stolen. After maybe 2-3 years, he finally got it back. Hope it doesn't take ya that long! Good luck.

u probally have the coral reef blue very rare color. my paint is similiar, but custom. sorry to hear bout ur luck, did it happen to have white leather interior like mine used too? i would like to see some pics. also, if by chance u don't get urs back, i'd sell mine. dont know if this will help, but here is a bigger pic of mine

http://flathat.woodstream.net/ColumbusRacing/Northwood/fowler/drivers%20side%20front%202.jpg

Guest BLUE BY U
no mine didnt have leather it was gray cloth and it has the rack on the back no spoiler, mine is a little lighter blue than fowlers, again thanks for any help

Guest BLUE BY U
Originally posted by Bad Ass Black Buick:

Hate to hear about anyone's car getting stolen, even if it was you. Sorry to hear man good luck getting it back.

graemlins/grin2.gif i will give ya credit that made me chuckle

I am sorry to hear about your car and I feel your pain. Back in 1999 a car of mine was stolen. I had looked for almost a year to find my 1992 Chevy Lumina Z34 with a 5-speed transmission and had it roughly 6 months before someone took it for a joyride and decided they needed the CD player, CD's, all the speakers, amps, and subs. The cops did find my car within 24 hours so it was not picked completely clean but the people was never caught by the police.

I did find some of my stereo components and CD's a couple of months later at a party I was attending, revenge is/was sweet. ;)

I say get the license # yourself off of the video and report them to the police for cutting you off in traffic or tailgateing to find out who they are. Then follow them to see if they still got it or parts.