Black Mustang on 71, anyone on here?

Farkas

Me and Jon were cruising in my car to the Columbus International Auto Show, and on 71 a guy in a black mustang with the plates 5.0 pulled up to me and was trying to get me to run him. It's cool though when i was getting off at the next exit, the guys in the mustang gave us the thumbs up and what not.. just wanted to find out who that was, and if they're even on this board.

THATS ME! haha.

Were you in the red thingy? Haha not sure what it was. Was very very clean though. Said "techno tuning" on the side.

Ya we were headed up there too, even think I saw you and your buddy lookin at that celica, but wasn't too sure so i didnt say anything.

That show was pretty lame BTW if anyone is planning on going. Go drive by the dealerships and you'll see the same thing minus maybe 5 concept cars.

YellowSnake- Are you the one with the 98? Cobra. Yellow with the loud ass X-pipe?

BTW I'm only 17.

It seems nowadays everyone who is into cars is now on Columbus racing. Everyone I run into with a nice ride ends up being this sight. Cool shit.

Originally posted by Kevin R.:

THATS ME! haha.

Were you in the red thingy? Haha not sure what it was. Was very very clean though. Said "techno tuning" on the side.

Ya we were headed up there too, even think I saw you and your buddy lookin at that celica, but wasn't too sure so i didnt say anything.

That show was pretty lame BTW if anyone is planning on going. Go drive by the dealerships and you'll see the same thing minus maybe 5 concept cars.

YellowSnake- Are you the one with the 98? Cobra. Yellow with the loud ass X-pipe?

BTW I'm only 17.

It seems nowadays everyone who is into cars is now on Columbus racing. Everyone I run into with a nice ride ends up being this sight. Cool shit.

Haha, yeap that was me.. It's my 86 corolla GTS that I was driving. I might've had a quick go at ya for fun if that car wasn't infront of me, but i know for certain your car would eat mine alive lol. we were lookin for you guys in the show too, but never saw you guys around. anyways, nice to know you guys were cool enough to give us the thumbs up :cool:

Originally posted by Kevin R.:

THATS ME! haha.

BTW I'm only 17.

I thought it was you, I was in the passenger seat. I told Andy that I thought it was you. We saw you guys turning in front of the Convention center too, but I didn't want to run up and say anything b/c I'm too lazy to run up there. lol Yeah that show is pretty lame.

Ya, the one with the huge body kit.

Ya we only stayed a good half hour because i was hungry and not paying 5.75 for a bag of chips. But the drive there and back is funner anyways. Haha.

But ya nice car maybe ill see some people around this summer at the meets now that I know who people are.

BTW anyone know where people are meeting up this year? Still Speeds?

ROFL, did you hear us making fun of that tiburon because it had positive offset wheels with a huge body kit? hahahaha, i was wondering why you guys were cheesin at us, i thought for sure maybe you thought it was sweet, and thought i was an ass for making fun of it. I dont know where everyone is meeting up anymore, ever since we got kicked out of speeds, i didnt care much for showing up to any meets anymore.

Originally posted by Andy F.:

yeah, that show was weaksauce.. but i only wanted to go to see the Scion TC's they had up there.

And he knew it was going to be a sausage fest. graemlins/gay.gif