Engine swap up and coming

Miller

I'm gonna have some money coming my way soon and I'm swapping engines in the bird. I just wanted to get some opinions on engines out there if you guys know of any real good ones. Price isn't to big a deal so whatever you got put it out there. I wanted to check into the ls6's or ls2's but I cant find much on the numbers they run price and power wise, or whether they are transferable into the car. Let me know if you got any special crate engines or anything as well. thanks

I assume you have a V6 in your car. If it's a Formula/TA you would be wasting your time/money swapping, as the LT1 is a VERY capable motor.

Even as a V6, you are wasting your time/money doing a motor swap. It would be cheaper/easier to simply sell your car and buy an equal condition/mileage/year V8 car. It's a lot more than just swapping a motor.

If you are going to spend all that time/money swapping a motor, it would be insanely wasteful to swap in something that you could have simply went out and purchased. Swap in an big block. It has been done without having to do any major hack work to the car.....but it won't be an easy swap.