A must have....

Putty

Originally posted by harry's94tsi:

nice, there's one by morse rd. but all it does is sit in the driveway, at least that's all i've ever seen it do. it's by tammerack circle.

It's been sitting there since about 1986

nice, there's one by morse rd. but all it does is sit in the driveway, at least that's all i've ever seen it do. it's by tammerack circle.

It is on Maple Canyon. That car has just sat in the driveway since I can remember. I know at least 15 years.

There are several DeLorean DMC-12's I've seen in Columbus. There's one that has been painted red I've seen in Reynoldsburg I've seen several times. I saw one parked near Champion Ave. (bad part of town.....car was VERY out of place there). I've seen a couple others crusing around.

I'd love to have on one day. Swap in an LS1, some decent rims/rubber, and have one hell of a fun ride.

I've drove by that one before.

Guest stevil
Wow, looks like a pretty good recreation to me! Even has the same plates. For a unique looking movie car, it's pretty good... but I'd rather have a Batmobile. ;)

Originally posted by Ricochet:

9 bids, $35,000 right now!! jesus.. I'm going to buy a $1000 DeLorean and tape some wires/lights on it for a $34,000 profit smile.gif

first of all good luck finding a $1000 delorean thats in any kind of shape, you cant replace some of the body panels for less then that.

and second of all ive got a 1982 delorean with 19000 miles it dosent need a whole lot of anything, the exterior is perfect and the interior needs a few things. if anyone really is interested in buying one im selling it for $15000 call me at (614)570-1925 or pm me. ill post some picks in the forsale sec after 12.

Guest Dark_Viper01
even in piss poor shape you can't get one for under $8000, there is still a dealer in texas that sells them, and fixes them. I always loved how they put the all too common starter problem in the movie. As for the gold ones, I belive the first and last where gold plated, either that or the first and last of the 1982 model year, don't remember which.

Originally posted by PEEDJOO:

cant forget the 24k gold ones!! 2 in existence.now that's BLING

And just how heavy is a 24k one? The standard ones are made of all steel body parts right?