500 hp srt-4

Skinner

Originally posted by punkrocker3_00:

That makes me want to finish up my 97 2.4L turbo swap even more. I am looking to get around 350 hp after it is all put back together. I am hopeing to have it done and ready to run at Mopar Nationals in the Neon shoot out.

is your neon a black 2 door with silver racing strips???

Originally posted by 10xworse:

the srtforums guys are douche's. i was registered on there for a while, but i just got sick of the "RAN A [350Z, EVO, STi, LS1, C5] and raped his ass!!!"

get a faster car and there will be another name to that list.

Originally posted by punkrocker3_00:

That makes me want to finish up my 97 2.4L turbo swap even more. I am looking to get around 350 hp after it is all put back together. I am hopeing to have it done and ready to run at Mopar Nationals in the Neon shoot out.

wow you only have 5 months hope you get that 300hp mark

BTW THIS IS CLARK

Yeah - 30+ lbs = boom in short time.

He probably runs psi in the teens for usual racing and then bumps it up to 31psi to dyno-queen. Chances are you're not running up against that guy at full boost - just like anyone else making high numbers off high boost - you'll rarely have to run em on full boost.

Paper tigers.

But, if he's got enough tunes stored and can carry his laptop around he can dial in a boost/tune after eyeballing his opponent and making a guess on what psi he'd need to win. Thats rare you find that type individual, though, but it is a theoretical advantage.

For all those who have asked, mine is blue and just drove it for the first time this past weekend since July. And you only would have seen it as I was flying down Croton Road outside of Johnstown. Right now I am waiting to get my new tires so I can actually get some grip.