WTB Rock Blocker in Columbus

SpaceGhost

Is there anywhere that sells the clear rock blocker shields that stick on the entire front of the car, and also installs them here in C-bus? Does anybody know of any places?

Here is a link to what I want:

http://www.autocater.com/sell/catalog.asp?st=YuIfYMx997DvmvWlk48B2VneL03Ry5LXwDxhEecA&item=3636&branch=2314

[ 01. September 2004, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: SpaceGhost ]

If i had to guess i would say probably about 300 to 400 dollars to install plus having to buy the kit.

BTW that white looks killer and i am very jealous you bought my car. graemlins/thumb.gifgraemlins/thumb.gifgraemlins/thumb.gif

if your ever out one night would love to go for a ride.

It's definately cool stuff, as long as you don't ever intend to take it off. I know that some manufacturers are putting it on their cars from the factory, too. Volvo is the only one that comes to mind right now, but I think there are others. You might call Automotive Appearance Pro's for the installation, I know they've done it on a couple of cars for us at the shop. Don't know what they'll charge though. PM me for the # if you're interested.

Originally posted by 94whitegsr:

uhh... question... once that stuff is on... you don't need to wax or buff? and how is it with washing and such?

You take care of it the same way you would the paint. Wash it, wax it, etc... The only thing, and I'm curious to find out is what it looks like 5-10 years down the road. Will it fade or discolor? Dunno. Still a relatively new product. Being from 3M, though, I imagine they have done extensive research and testing, and will stand behind the product if professionally installed by trained personnell.

I have a friend who has that on his 03 Cobra, which is white. It protects wonderfully, but I think he mentioned that after a few years on white cars, it starts to have sort of a yellowish color. May not be the best choice for white cars.

I'd be careful. :cool: