Suck it Columbus.

Tonik

Soooo...let's see. The lone professional sports team in C-bus sucks immensely. The THREE sports teams in Clevleand suck immensely as well. So we are three times better than C-bus!

Wait...wut?

This is an endless debate. Columbus > Cleveland, Cleveland > Cbus...at least we can all agree. They both don't suck nearly as much as Cincy! :D

CLE > CBUS > CINCI

I've lived in two of them, this is accurate :D

Cincy is our Buckeye version of Brownsville, TX and a place no one really "lives" in. It is the geographical anus by which we pass waste into Kentucky (waste typically generated in Columbus) the way our national waste is excreted into Mexico.

Were it not for TOSU, Columbus would be nothing more than a suburb of Springfield.

O-H...!

cleveland is the anus considering it is continually getting longdicked by the game of life.

i was up there at christies for a bacheolor party. as a drunk walking down the streets of downtown, the steaming sewers and vacant buildings made me wanna stab my eyes out with a rusty soldering iron. i felt like i was in the book "The Road".

Debate is over. Mainstream media has declared Cleveland the winner.

Mainstream media also declared Obama the best president in a generation or two. I'm just saying, they don't have a particularly good track record.

Cleveland is full of rust and loud people (mostly Eye-tal-yuns). These are the only things I ever see when I drive through - rust and loud Eye-tal-yuns. It's like New Jersey, only less cosmopolitan and more rust.

To summarize, Cleveland = (New Jersey - What Little Class it Has) + (Rust).

cleveland is the anus considering it is continually getting longdicked by the game of life.

i was up there at christies for a bacheolor party. as a drunk walking down the streets of downtown, the steaming sewers and vacant buildings made me wanna stab my eyes out with a rusty soldering iron. i felt like i was in the book "The Road".

I just had to quote this so it would be in the thread more than once

You'll have to forgive Cleveland city planners for not putting its strip clubs and sewer vents in the same part of town as its renowned theater district or in the heart of the downtown business district. I realize that in Columbus single mom's with pancake titties gyrating to AC/DC at jet engine-like decibels is considered both classic theater and a core business enterprise, but I digress.

Still, Cbus does have some great eats, in all seriousness. Schmidt's....wow. Here, have some amazing sausage and for kicks, here's a cantaloupe-sized cream puff. Yes, please.

Violent crime in Cleveland is over 300 percent higher than the Ohio average

http://www.cityrating.com/crime-statistics/ohio/cleveland.html

It's only because that is the best way to fend off invaders from the south coming up 71 from polluting our gene pool. And Stiller fans. Those hilljacks are the worst.

oh it's this thread again.

cbus is bland as shit, and just plain pathetic

cleveland is 2 razors away from suicide

all of you can die in a fire for rehashing this yet again.

going back to the gun threads now, gaylords.

lulz. Jinu, let the kids have some fun. We all know that Cbus and CLE folks bantering back and forth is akin to kids on either side of the aisle on a short bus calling kids on the other side retards.

Go back to yer ghey gun threads. Wuv ewe!

Cleveland is full of rust and loud people (mostly Eye-tal-yuns). These are the only things I ever see when I drive through - rust and loud Eye-tal-yuns. It's like New Jersey, only less cosmopolitan and more rust.

To summarize, Cleveland = (New Jersey - What Little Class it Has) + (Rust).

Well, we do have Bad123, so that makes it Jersey-Shore-ish

C-bus is so bad they had to build a freeway 270 around it so you don't have to actually go through the city. ( I know weak, but that is all I have )

• Upvote 1

Well, we do have Bad123, so that makes it Jersey-Shore-ish

C-bus is so bad they had to build a freeway 270 around it so you don't have to actually go through the city. ( I know weak, but that is all I have )

270 70 and 71 look like a bullseye from 30000 feet that way the pilots won't miss when they blow up this shithole.

Somalia 2 > than Cleveland