5/3 Bank - 4.25% for 60 month auto loans!!!

zeitgeist57

FYI, people!

From now until March 31st, anyone can go to a Fifth Third branch and apply for 4.25% financiang for up to 60 months on vehicles as old as MY 2000!

I'm pretty amazed mostly because the rate applies for 5 year old cars, as well. Normally if you want 5% or less you gotta buy 2003 or newer.

Rates are a-climbing. If you're getting a used car, you WILL NOT FIND a better financing deal! graemlins/thumb.gif

I'm the Finance Mgr at Nissan North - You're correct about 5th 3rd. Though I've never trusted a Bank that "didn't know if it was in 5th or 3 rd place"??? I did a deal for one my customers today with them. It's the 1st deal I've done with them in 2 yrs! Yep rates are climbin just like gas prices. I'm not certain where we'll be with rates by summer time? Mr Greenspan has a tuff job ahead of him & you couldn't pay me to do his job! :confused:

What's the shortest you can get a car loan for? Also, what's the least amount? I want to get a car loan for like $1500 and pay it off in like 2 months, would I get any charges or anything like that? Can I do this? What do you need to qualify for this percent interest?

Thanks

Matt

Guest GSRchick714
I have 6% on my 99 through 5/3 so I guess its not so great but its fine with me...I have payments I can afford and thats all I care about right now!

• 2 weeks later...