Done!

JaSSon

In. Assembeled. Adjusted. FINISHED. I just got back from a very short test drive, and It's not what I expected at all. I was expecting a clutch with a very tough pedal feel and instant grip. So far, it has impeccable manners. Smooth engaging and dis-engaging and an extremely light pedal. The pedal is now about half as stiff as it was with the FRPP clutch. I just hope it forgets its manners at Norwalk.

Originally posted by copperhead:

lol

Shief is a cool guy. If any of you ever meet him, try and figure out what kind of car he drives.

I loosened one of the headers hoping to cheat the tranny out. Eventually it worked in the getting it out part (ok wedging it out). I want a ride Jason when you get that clutch 'properly' broke in with the Nawwz of course ;)

I think I should take my car off my profile and take bets smile.gif

I bet the whole time you were saying... Damn I shoulda listened to Fowler and Dave when they were doing this the first time and put a better clutch in it and I wouldn't be fighting with this right now...

btw what brand did you get? I hope you avoided centerforce and went with a spec...

if you did get a centerforce clutch wait about a month the throwout bearing will go bad ;)