Which Z06 owner wants to pay my mortgage this month?

Boost-n-Juice

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

i just dont understand why you dont use that money around that charger to pay for mortgage

graemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gif hahahahhahah

Haaaaaa (Some) of the Stang owners are so entertaining on this board??? Seriously I hope the new (part) works well, goes in with little complications, & lets you goooo faster. Who knows with more & more upgrades / eventually you might be able to trade her & move up to a Z06?? :D

Originally posted by BC Xtreme:

It's $1200, good math skills there buddy. I'm just excited about my new purchase and tryin to have a little fun so keep your snooty priss pot pretty boy comments to yourself. graemlins/finger.gif

$1200, $1300 - whatever, same difference to me. I'm excited for you too, really smile.gif - now realize that you can't start a thread calling out a whole group of people and expect not to get some kind of flame tossed your way. ;)

Sand, please exit BC Xtreme's vagina. Thanks in advance from all of us.

I was drunk when I postd that reply, sorry. The carpet is brand new berber, so graemlins/finger.gif

If I wanted a ZO6 I'd go out and buy one. The way the car sits now without the bottle or blower would school a Z06 all day long. Just a little smack talk and if you don't know me then you wouldn't understand. Do I street race, no. Do I run most NMRA and FFW events thru out the MW, yes. Do I care if I can beat a Z06, no. Do I like to talk smack on cr.com, yes! graemlins/chillpill.gif

EDIT - forgot the :D;)

He just said he didn't street race.

Phonics course: $279

GED examination: $50

Getting owned by reading comprehension: Priceless

However, maybe you were referring to yourself? Great - bring it on out. Better get me now before the mods start, though. ;) Might be a bit harder to outrun me then.