Thinking about buying these wheels for the Z06.

RedRocket1647545505

What do you think? Worth it? graemlins/popcorn.gif I'm going to buy a lottery ticket now. graemlins/doh.gif

http://www.accuratetechnologies.com/performance/Default.aspx?mid=505&tabid=118&ctl=catalogitemdetails&catalogitemid=177&mastercategoryid=18

http://www.accuratetechnologies.com/performance/PortalStore_Images/2/CarbonWheel_Blk.jpg

Check out some other stuff on their site if you're interested. These guys make/sell some very cool shit.

[ 26. April 2005, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: Cap'n Kickass ]

Originally posted by 10xworse:

jesus balls those are hot...

but at that price and with the condition of Columbus's roads, I'd advise against it in any case

uuuhh. Maybe I wasn't as obvious as I had previously thought. I'm not serious about them. They are cool from a weight savings standpoint. But not $6,500 cool. But I like the idea.

posted by the capt'n

posted 26. April 2005 11:09 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, one more time, people.

I'M NOT BEING SERIOUS!

Heh heh, you asked our opinions / we just gave them :D

Originally posted by Kohones:

posted by the capt'n

posted 26. April 2005 11:09 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, one more time, people.

I'M NOT BEING SERIOUS!

Heh heh, you asked our opinions / we just gave them :D

Understandable. I'm too poor to afford even one of those anyways. smile.gif

Also, I think they said you can get the magnesium part in 300 different colors, and the carbon fiber part in 3,000 different colors. If I had the money to afford a set, I'd go with a silver carbon fiber color that matched the magnesium part. Other than the ugly black lip, I don't think they look too bad.

Capt'n - I hear you, I'm poor too!!! Since you & I (I think) are the ONLY electron blue Z06's on this board? I'm anxious to see your car! That color was an optional one & ya don't see it often like the millenium yellows, reds etc - Nice choice! graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by Kohones:

Capt'n - Since you & I (I think) are the ONLY electron blue Z06's on this board?

Team EB Z06? graemlins/thumb.gif haha.

Yea, I think I saw your car out at Hooters a couple weekends ago when everybody met up there. It was looking awesome. I love EB when it's dark and the light hits it just right. Thanks for the compliments on the car.

yeah i thought i was the only one that caught it but the way i read it that said the price was 6k each. you can suck me for 6 thousand for all four much less one damn wheel. how would anyone justify spending 26k to save less weight than i could piss every hour. even for 6 thousand its rediculous. they arent even all that cool looking. people have to much damn money. specially since they say they are out of stock. ok im done ranting.