SUPA SWEET Mods yo!

Guest mc51knight

Guest mc51knight

I own a focus and I want it to go really really fast FAST LIKE FAST AND FURIOUS. So I was thinking Id buy a wing! or a bodykit and a 6 inch titamium tip for my stock exhaust

I dont know if i want a really sweet metal/carbon fiber one or a Full upainted wing like 8 ft tall?

I was thinking that since my car is front wheel drive that I would mount it on the hood so I get the downforce where I need it!! SUPA SWEET

Then I am gonna get a sweet bodykit instead of a turbo because It will increase my areodynamic performace!!!! but I willnt paint it cause I think it looks sweet when its unpainted YO Dawg

Then I think Ill get some sweet underbody lights because they will help me see the road at night , Im thinking pulseing blue to increase my offroading ability!!! SWEET SUPA FAST

And ounce im all done I'll drive around reving at everyone because Ill be so fast TOO FAST TOO FUREIUS DAWG and they will not even wanna race because of my SWEET full body vinyls !

Originally posted by StreetlightJr:

Yeah.. I know this kid, he's in my class. He's kidding. Don't ban him. We were just having a conversation about how retarded ricers are.... Sorry.

^^^

I say we ban this tool for bringing him here

Guest nevarmore

Chris is probably just messing with us. We were expecting a lock, and that crafty guy decided not to lock it to confuse us.

A confused populace is easier to dominate, hes trying to keep us disoriented to fully assert his power!

Once he fully asserts his power he will assume his Mecha-Poke'-Oburon-Woduchipu form and show us the true extent of his power in a plot twist that would put weekday afternoon anime shows to shame.

Sorry, been buisy. Not only is this locked but he is banned!

Weee!

P.S. People, use this fucking button to report shit like this. http://www.columbusracing.com/ubb/reportpost.gif