not a big stang fan.....

lord_tris

Guest jpurdy2003

I want to de-badge my SE-R to look like a base model sentra and go around terrorizing people like this.

On a side note, I bet he won't get his deposit back when he returns that pile to Hertz.

Mowgli thats exactly what I'm talking about, assholes making good cars look like shit. I lost to some GS-T one time and the guy said I can't believe I beat your TransAm. "Dude...it's a v6." :rollseyes: (I'm regularly badged, the dude just couldn't tell his ass from his elbow) But the point being, idiots get off because of guys like the stang fag.

Why even bother with the V6 Mustang as anything other then a grocery getter, when the V8 offers so much more??? It's like stupid people buying the 4cyl Tiburon when the GT V6 is available for not that much more money... (I don't care if it looks somewhat riced outta the box. I've driven one, and it was fun to drive. A hell of a lot more fun then my Neon.)

Guest sixpackstang
Originally posted by Kuruma:

Why even bother with the V6 Mustang as anything other then a grocery getter, when the V8 offers so much more???

Some people (like me) couldn't afford a v8 when they bought their mustang, or the added costs of insurance. But after we bought it got interested in cars and performance as a hobby, so we mod our v6's. And although its a slouch from the factory, there is some potential for modding v6's.

Originally posted by sixpackstang:

Some people (like me) couldn't afford a v8 when they bought their mustang, or the added costs of insurance. But after we bought it got interested in cars and performance as a hobby, so we mod our v6's. And although its a slouch from the factory, there is some potential for modding v6's.

That is a good enough reason, I'll admit you have a good point. I can't talk too much trash about buying lower end versions of cars though. I fucked up and bought the SOHC version of the Neon before I really gave a shit (I didn't even know what SOHC/DOHC meant, or what kind of engine it was using then. I *really* didn't give a shit. It was a car, it was reasonably comfortable, and in better shape then the previous two cars I've had) Whoops. (Though even it seems speedy compared to the sluggish 4A-C of my AE86.)

But still, trying to call a V6 a Cobra??? That's fucktarded.