used car loan

Guest silverbullet

Guest tbirdchick
to get a loan through the bank you have to have at least 650 points on your credit. i barely made it to get my loan 6500. also everytime you get a credit check done at any bank you get points knocked off your credit..

Guest silverbullet
well the car im looking at is a 97 eclipse gs for 3000 and i only need about a 2000 dollar loan...so im thinking a bank might give me a loan...i was just wondering what banks normally deal with high risk loan type things or if any existed

Guest powers
Banks don't do high risk. The only places that do are large dealerships. There is a much better more detailed answer but it still comes down to banks only do A paper loans.

I'm a salesman at Budget Valu-Stop Auto Mart in Lancaster. We can get almost anyone approved. If you make $1600 a month and have been employed at the same place for more than 6 mos., I can get it done. The interest rate is high but if you make your payments for a year, your credit will be good enough to buy whatever you want.

Call (740) 653-3300

Ask for Andrew

"also everytime you get a credit check done at any bank you get points knocked off your credit.."

why is this? anyone know where i can check my credit score? i get emails all the time, but none of em seem to be able to help me...ive got 1 line of credit for the last 14 months and it should be near perfect, maybe 1 late payment...would be interesting to see what my score is

should be pretty good since i went into the nextel store and they told me i didnt need a deposit to get the phone activated