6/9 After work romp

InyaAzz

I had my tires mounted today and got them back on the bike. After a long, hot day of "wrenching" we decided to go to Huntington Beach. Get out there and the beach is closed and its starting to rain. Made it back to Lakewoodish before the freeway was gettin wet (spray). Made it home before the bad stuff got here. Pulled in the driveway just as it started to rain. Hope nobody got caught in it.

We should all play hookey and skip work one day and go to the beach when it is hot out. There were herds of vagina.

I had my tires mounted today and got them back on the bike. After a long, hot day of "wrenching" we decided to go to Huntington Beach. Get out there and the beach is closed and its starting to rain. Made it back to Lakewoodish before the freeway was gettin wet (spray). Made it home before the bad stuff got here. Pulled in the driveway just as it started to rain. Hope nobody got caught in it.

We should all play hookey and skip work one day and go to the beach when it is hot out. There were herds of vagina.

Is that that beach on the east side? Supposed to be really nice? I heard about it last year. I hate lakes..and I hate beaches on lakes but this beach, if it's the same, is supposed to be really nice.

Huntington is in Bay Village just east of Avon on RT6 (Lake Rd.). It's decent and because of it's proximity to Bay, Avon, and other nice areas it draws a good bit of vajayjay. It's a nice place for sure.

And my ass will never touch any water in the lake unless I'm out in a boat and it's sinking.

Im not a swimmer unless its a pool. We just wanted to jump in and cool off. Huntington is out past Edgewater on the west side. I think a better beach is Mentor headlands. Its out near the Perry powerplant (east side)

Mentor headlands! thats the name of it. I was told to check it out, even though it's lake water (yuck).