2007 Cobra

Mallard

Guest Removed
I just don't like the stripe's. The red one with white stripe's and now yellow...I figure the first black one I see, a ALL black one ,I'll be tryin to go home with it....

Originally posted by Mowgli:

But it doesn't have xenons. EVOs and STis have xenons.....

*pow*

Yeah I noticed that too. What are xenons anyways? If I were that guy I would have said but the EVOs and STis have 4wd and are smaller so obviously this isn't supposed to be in the same class.

I like the car but it needs to go on a diet.

But here is what I hate: people who have 05 GTs and have Cobras and shit stuck on them, and its even worse when they have one of the Cobras on backwards. I just want to be like "Hey 'dude' you do realize that the new Cobra doesn't come out until '07 right? And if you are going to fake it at least take the old GT emblems off and put the Cobras in the right direction. They haven't had a backwards Cobra since 93."

I like the car but it needs to go on a diet.

But here is what I hate: people who have 05 GTs and have Cobras and shit stuck on them, and its even worse when they have one of the Cobras on backwards. I just want to be like "Hey 'dude' you do realize that the new Cobra doesn't come out until '07 right? And if you are going to fake it at least take the old GT emblems off and put the Cobras in the right direction. They haven't had a backwards Cobra since 93."

... snob graemlins/nonono.gif

Originally posted by Jackson:

... snob graemlins/nonono.gif

graemlins/thatfunny.gif That is kind of snobby I guess, but people don't have to lie. I would be cool if someone was like "You know what, I like the looks of the snakes so I decided to put them on my car." Instead of "Oh this is the new Cobra its a special edition." Like I said before, people don't have to lie, its cool enough that they have a new Mustang.

Here, I will even fess up, I like the looks of the Cobra grille emblem, so I got one for my car.

Guest Removed

I don't think that car will have any problems with EVOs or STis. Stock for stock or modded to modded.

Xenons are headlights. The kid was ganking on headlights.

CAR & DRIVER had one going like mid 12's, I've got the mag somewhere!

Originally posted by fiveseven:

honestly who really believe magazine stats and times really

hell, thats the only way to try and find out how fast some of these dudes are on here. :rolleyes: this is cr, man. what, you think we race or something?

"dude, it runs 14's." :D

Originally posted by gearhead559:

CAR & DRIVER had one going like mid 12's, I've got the mag somewhere!

Car and Driver never actually tested the car with their equipment. They just got to drive a pre-production version around a track. It was mostly a hands on preview.

I trust their numbers most of the time, though. They use very expensive GPS equipment for testing. They had an article a while back explaining the system and how they use it. But, there is still room for error. Not everyone is gonna get a car to run the same times. But you guys already know about that stuff smile.gif

Its either,....wait...its this one. Its too bad they are supposed to cost only like around 40g's. That means anyone who has a decent paying job will be able to afford one. That means you will be seeing them everywhere. That is the only turnoff for me...

[ 24. July 2005, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: 87formula ]

They won't be bought in droves. You won't be seeing them everywhere. You will be seeing Mustangs everywhere, but they're a successful car, and this car is based on it so the folks that don't know what to look for won't see a difference. Just like the 03/04s.

The 03/04 Cobras were $5k-$8k less than that and you rarely see those on the road. (Although alot of folks think they see alot of them)

The 03/04 Cobras were $5k-$8k less than that and you rarely see those on the road. (Although alot of folks think they see alot of them)

Yeah I always see the same 2 or 3 which are cars that are apparently daily driven. Out of all the various versions, the 99/01s are the ones I've seen the least of.