Automotive Knowledge test

MrMeanGreen

<TABLE cellPadding=20 align=center>

<TBODY>

<TR>

<TD align=middle><FONT size=5>Mechanical Engineer</FONT>

You scored 94! </TD></TR>

<TR>

<TD>You probably think this test is a children's book. You can set rod bearings to the exact clearance that the manual calls for with no margin of error. You can probably identify any car driving down the street within seconds, and you swear your car has a personality all its own. Congrats and happy motoring! </TD></TR>

<TR>

<TD align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellPadding=20>

<TBODY>

<TR>

<TD><SPAN id=comparisonarea>My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

<BLOCKQUOTE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=0 border=0>

<TBODY>

<TR>

<TD vAlign=center>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 bgColor=black border=0>

<TBODY>

<TR>

<TD width=126 bgColor=#b2cfff height=20>http://is1.okcupid.com/graphics/0.gif</TD>

<TD width=24 bgColor=white>http://is1.okcupid.com/graphics/0.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD>

<TD vAlign=center>You scored higher than 84% on Nuts and Bolts</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></BLOCKQUOTE></SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><table cellpadding=20><tr><td>Link: The Automotive Knowledge Test written by subyluvr2212 on OkCupid Free Online Dating</td></tr></table>

Mechanical Engineer

You scored 92!

You probably think this test is a children's book. You can set rod bearings to the exact clearance that the manual calls for with no margin of error. You can probably identify any car driving down the street within seconds, and you swear your car has a personality all its own. Congrats and happy motoring!

You scored higher than 71% on Nuts and Bolts

Mechanical Engineer

You scored 97!

You probably think this test is a children's book. You can set rod bearings to the exact clearance that the manual calls for with no margin of error. You can probably identify any car driving down the street within seconds, and you swear your car has a personality all its own. Congrats and happy motoring!

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 92% on Nuts and Bolts

Guest Elinar Longsight

<TABLE cellPadding=20 align=center>

<TBODY>

<TR>

You scored 84! </TD></TR>

<TR>

<TD>You probably think this test is a children's book. You can set rod bearings to the exact clearance that the manual calls for with no margin of error. You can probably identify any car driving down the street within seconds, and you swear your car has a personality all its own. Congrats and happy motoring! </TD></TR>

<TR>

<TABLE cellPadding=20>

<TBODY>

<TR>

<TD><SPAN id=comparisonarea>My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

<BLOCKQUOTE>

<TBODY>

<TR>

<TD vAlign=center>

<TBODY>

<TR>

<TD width=30 bgColor=#b2cfff height=20>http://is0.okcupid.com/graphics/0.gif</TD>

<TD width=120 bgColor=white>http://is0.okcupid.com/graphics/0.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD>

<TD vAlign=center>You scored higher than 20% on Nuts and Bolts</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></BLOCKQUOTE></SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><table cellpadding=20><tr><td>Link: The Automotive Knowledge Test written by subyluvr2212 on OkCupid Free Online Dating</td></tr></table>

Wow, I am alot smarter about cars than I thought. Thanks Anthony :D

BTW, yes I took the test all by myself, no help from Anth, so tongue.gif

Mechanical Engineer

You scored 96!

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 91% on Nuts and Bolts

Mechanical Engineer

You scored 87!

You scored higher than 61% on Nuts and Bolts

Crap, I closed the window out too soon, somewhere in the 90's and somewhere in the mid 80's for Nuts and Bolts.

Regardless, that's such a BS test. A number of the answers really weren't what I would consider the best or most correct type of answer for those kinds of questions.

Mechanical Engineer

You scored 100!

free online dating free online dating

You scored higher than 99% on Nuts and Bolts

Youve got to look out for us quiet guys.

Mechanical Engineer

You scored 98!

You scored higher than 98% on Nuts and Bolts

If you liked my test, send it to your friends!

The Automotive Knowledge Test

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=9521594742106601862

Mechanical Engineer

You scored 96!

You scored higher than 89% on Nuts and Bolts

Mechanical Engineer

You scored 95!

You scored higher than 88% on Nuts and Bolts

<TR>

You scored 87! </TD></TR>

<TR>

<TR>

<TABLE cellPadding=20>

<TBODY>

<TR>

<BLOCKQUOTE>

<TBODY>

<TR>

<TD vAlign=center>

<TBODY>

<TR>

<TD width=24 bgColor=#b2cfff height=20>http://is2.okcupid.com/graphics/0.gif</TD>

<TD width=126 bgColor=white>http://is2.okcupid.com/graphics/0.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD>

<TD vAlign=center>You scored higher than 16% on Nuts and Bolts</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></BLOCKQUOTE></SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><table cellpadding=20><tr><td>Link: The Automotive Knowledge Test written by subyluvr2212 on Ok Cupid</td></tr></table>

Grease Monkey

You scored 76!

You've got quite a knack for this stuff, chances are you've either got a dad who's a mechanic, or you are really into racing, or you just are deeply fascinated with the automobile. You are a bit intimidated by a transmission removal, but ambitious enough to try it. Keep wrenching!

Mechanical Engineer

You scored 96!

You scored higher than 91% on Nuts and Bolts

Mechanical Engineer

You scored 88!

Mechanical Engineer

You scored 98!

You scored higher than 95% on Nuts and Bolts

Mechanical Engineer

You scored 93!

You scored higher than 69% on Nuts and Bolts

Mechanical Engineer

You scored 100!

You scored higher than 95% on Nuts and Bolts

If you liked my test, send it to your friends!

The Automotive Knowledge Test

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=9521594742106601862

That's it! If you'd like to write your own test or send me (subyluvr2212) a message, pick a screenname to join OkCupid.

screenname:

96 / 91 nuts/bolts.

That test is flawed, and seems written by a college student somewhere, not by a mechanic.

"First self-propelled VEHICLE" was probably a caveman riding a flat rock down a hill.

Out-of-balance tires CAN be detected at very low speeds.

"The big gear"? How about ring gear?

Etc. Always fun to take those tests though. I would love to know which question he thinks I missed.

Mechanical Engineer

You scored 94!

You scored higher than 77% on Nuts and Bolts