blue rx-7

xTHExBOSSx46

i work at ace hardware pn hard road and everyother day i see a blue rx-7 drive on hard rd. i was just wandering whos it was and i wanted to say that it looks really nice. its around the powell worthington area incase no one knows where hard is off of sawmill. :cool:

Originally posted by SilverPonyGT:

well from a distance i couldnt see the muffler or the kit i saw it from the fron and i was inside my store lol. so neways it looked good from the front then i should say hahaha

I drive by your car everyday. Whats up with parking in like 3 spots in the back of the lot? ;)

Guest ImprezaWRX

If its the blue one with the shitt paint and shitty body kit I know tht guy. We used to work at the Toy Barn In Dublin together.

And I also drive down hard rd at least once a day, is the kid tht works at ace with the vette on this site?

Originally posted by Wonka:

your all gay, John you need to stop posting immediately Doug you got my back on this?

That will never happen b/c it would just make too many people waaaay to happy.

The guy with the Vette has never posted on here. From what I've ssen he kinda does his own thing and seems a little stuck up, but that's just my observation. I don't know the guy at all. Gorgeous car, sounds awesome, not a fan of the clear tails. I think his dad (correct me if I am wrong SilverPonyGT) may own the store.

I have seen that rx-7 a couple times, meh.

And Doug's 800 HP Supra is fucking wicked. Very impressed. :D

Originally posted by TurboD:

I drive by your car everyday. Whats up with parking in like 3 spots in the back of the lot? ;)

hahahaha yea i do that because righ after i got the car some sumbshit parked next to me and backed into my front end. i just have bad luck with hit and runs and i do all in my power to prevent it. :cool: