Mustang Cobra tuner around here?

Razorback

Who's the closest to me (I'm in Gahanna) that could tune a 96 Cobra? And what would be an estimate on cost?

I have full exhaust, would have IMRC deletes, and I would also want the exhaust codes (for offroad equipment as well as the IMRC codes obviously) deactivated so they won't throw codes and put the car in limp mode. Also can my limiter be raised and fan be told to kick on sooner?

Thanks.

Originally posted by Stolen 5.0:

La Sota racing does custom chips. they are in delaware ohio

Anybody around here that does just a standard dyno on short notice for a good price? smile.gif

Originally posted by Stolen 5.0:

jus a regular 3 pulls dyno run with air fuel , contact brian turner, hilliard area

Brian also has all the software for tuning a mustang. I think he would be more than willing to take care of you... :cool:

-Marc

Originally posted by Razorback:

Who's the closest to me (I'm in Gahanna) that could tune a 96 Cobra? And what would be an estimate on cost?

I have full exhaust, would have IMRC deletes, and I would also want the exhaust codes (for offroad equipment as well as the IMRC codes obviously) deactivated so they won't throw codes and put the car in limp mode. Also can my limiter be raised and fan be told to kick on sooner?

Thanks.

$370 for a dynotune, that INCLUDES dynotime. $300 for a 'mailorder' tune. We can do anything you need.

We've tuned more mustangs than anyone in central Ohio.

Rob

(740) 971-4901

Hey do you guys do just a standard 3 pull dyno w/ air/fuel? I know Dyno Brian does that for $65 or something.

I'd kinda like to see what she's putting down first and what my a/f is before I actually set up for a tune as I may add a blower before the tune, but it'll depend on how the car's actually running as of now.

Also how far are you guys from Gahanna (east side of Columbus)?

Thanks.