High Speed Challenge

04r1

I would like to challenge anyone from a 90-190 roll on :eek: . Any Supra's RX7's, VR4's etc. are welcome. Kyle mentioned wanting to roll race and so did another RX7. The location is a very clean and safe stretch of road with walls on both sides that are very high. Just trying to get the high horsepower hogs out of the garage and come play :D Any takers?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by StockV6:

I would like to challenge anyone from a 90-190 roll on :eek: . Any Supra's RX7's, VR4's etc. are welcome. Kyle mentioned wanting to roll race and so did another RX7. The location is a very clean and safe stretch of road with walls on both sides that are very high. Just trying to get the high horsepower hogs out of the garage and come play :D Any takers?

LOL :eek::D

StockV6. Quit being a tool. NO ILLEGAL STREET RACING! SO we all know that you are not serious and are only being a tool. Please indicate that you are not serious about things like this in the future, or you will get time to consider your actions away from our law abiding board.

Originally posted by Desperado:

StockV6. Quit being a tool. NO ILLEGAL STREET RACING! SO we all know that you are not serious and are only being a tool. Please indicate that you are not serious about things like this in the future, or you will get time to consider your actions away from our law abiding board.

Dude, chill. This really doesn't need to be locked. Big fucking deal. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

wow... What was the first purpose of this board. hmmmmm. Wait you weren't around when we did the actually racing part in ColumbusRacing.com

Originally posted by Doug:

wow... What was the first purpose of this board. hmmmmm. Wait you weren't around when we did the actually racing part in ColumbusRacing.com

I remember sounds like a good old fashioned calling out to me.

+1 for video I gotta see this

That was a long long long time ago tongue.gif

Now that "legal disclaimer" is 100% accurate graemlins/gay.gif

You have to look elsewhere to find a forum of car guys that actually like to drive their cars instead of park them ;)

Amazingly enough races and videos get posted there every single week so racing isnt dead around here--its just dead here graemlins/popcorn.gif

Originally posted by turbotrio:

That was a long long long time ago tongue.gif

Now that "legal disclaimer" is 100% accurate graemlins/gay.gif

You have to look elsewhere to find a forum of car guys that actually like to drive their cars instead of park them ;)

Amazingly enough races and videos get posted there every single week so racing isnt dead around here--its just dead here graemlins/popcorn.gif

Lol, only the ignorant post rants they think are cool :D

Originally posted by NBC4 Fuel Dude:

Quit typing and answer your phone tongue.gif

The battery is dead and I left my wall charger at work. Too lazy to walk outside and plug it into the truck. tongue.gif

Apparently i'm not cool enough to know where that forum is.

Cool has nothing to do with it. It's whether you're arrogant enough to put yourself above others on a consistant basis.

People know about it, and the majority choose to ignore it like a festering sore in your backside smile.gif