High Speed Challenge

04r1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, 90 roll. Not that I would actually do it because it IS illegal AND against board rules, because we don't condone street racing. Give me a couple of months and I will be down with that. I still have a bit of work to do on my car.

But we have to go from a dig as well and run to 190 to see who can get it there first.

Now who's loaning me the 2 extra spray bottles again??

Oh teah, I forgot,

http://www.foornet.net/images/trmotor.jpg

It's coming together, slowly

Yeah, NAWWWWSSSSSSSSS!!!!! up to 450 HP of NAAAWWWWSSSSS!

As far as the motor, 350, 010 block, four bolt of course, 40 over. Forged flat tops. Eagle H beam rods. Steel crank. Roller cam. 5oo or so lift and not sure on duration as I have not picked it out yet. Holley Pro Dominator tunnel ram with a 4150 top. two 650 double pumpers. I have a set of step tube headers for it, not the crap that is on it now, but I need to swap the header flanges out on the step tubes before I can use them.

The heads are 461 casting, 2.02 intake 1.60 exhaust that have been fully ported combustion chambers polished, and exhaust ports polished. The intake runners are a secret that I will never tell. But lets just say they are rather trick. Stainless valves. I still need to get them cut for the bigger valve springs that the roller cam will require. I am staying around 500 lift because of cost and reliablity mostly. When you go 550 or better, things start to fail more often, and with the amount os spray I can run, why bother with the added expence when I can spend it on the lower end and just spray it harder.

Originally posted by NBC4 Fuel Dude:

Cool has nothing to do with it. It's whether you're arrogant enough to put yourself above others on a consistant basis.

People know about it, and the majority choose to ignore it like a festering sore in your backside smile.gif

spoken like someone that just didn't make the cut graemlins/thumbsdown.gifgraemlins/banned.gif

Originally posted by turbotalont56:

spoken like someone that just didn't make the cut graemlins/thumbsdown.gifgraemlins/banned.gif

Lol, spoken from someone who ran into their brother's car with their bike and totaled it. You are the epidemy of what goes wrong when street racing. Moron.

And to think I risked my ass for your stupid bike/actions when the cops showed up.

Now some of you are seeing why I think your actions are retarded. You don't learn.

I just don't see the justification of bashing me because I've chosen the path to not illegally street race and stand around in one spot doing so :confused:

I've seen:

People getting shit thrown at their cars

People getting shot

People wrecking their cars

People getting/almost getting jumped (Ricky, remember?)

Me almost getting hit by a 100+mph car

People getting towed, harassed, etc.

People getting their licenses suspended

Why? Because you like to stand in one place and do an illegal activity? Might as well just stand in the middle of downtown with a sign stating you'd like to buy drugs. In the eyes of the cops, street racing is worse.

I've gone out and street raced more than the majority of the guys that support Mr. Yetzer, and what has it earned me? Nothing. I didn't benefit from it, it didn't make me smarter or enable me to win the lottery.

Hell, me and several others on here have gone out of our ways repeatedly to bail others out when they needed it. Let's see:

The DSM that had to be flat-bedded out of a racing spot because the engine blew. The cops loved that one.

The Integra that flew through a stop sign into a corn field and smashed it's front end up.

The bike that ran into the VR4, and the cops ensuing afterwards. We stayed and got that shit on a truck, because it was gonna be impounded.

The 300ZX that took out a light pole and into a ditch. I tried to pull it out with my Blazer so the cops wouldn't find out. We ended up getting a huge truck that did get it out. The owner ended up getting a better car because of his mistake.

The white Foxbody racing the LS1 Z28, and ended up almost hitting me and several others and going over a curb into a fire hydrant. I had AAA tow him so we wouldn't lose our racing spot to the cops. We did anyways when the tow driver had to bring the car back.

An owner of a 240Z that used to own a turbo Civic. Won a street race, and the other group blocked him in an tried to jump him. Myself, Marc, and Rick intervened, and I put my car and myself/passenger in danger cockblocking the group so that Civic-owner could get away. This was down Main St. doing easily 60-70mph. So then the group went after us after Civic-owner got away.

I could go on and name more and more incidents like this. So I catch shit for not wanting to participate in this type of environment anymore? I prefer not to, and prefer to hang out in the company of friends where the worst that will happen is that the cops will boot us out because of some moronic ricers.

This is not saying I won't race anyone on the street. Quite the contrary. However, I will not actively stay in one spot racing over and over so that eventually the cops, ricers, or both can come out and ruin it for everyone else. I got tired of that scenario over and over, and wasting my time while the cops ran everyone's licenses and tags, and we lose yet another spot.

So more power to the street racers and their new forum dedicated to 13.99 or faster cars that street race with them. But they think their spots and mentalitiy is exclusive to them?

Welcome back to Charter. I'd rather chill with friends and not waste my time, then worry about what's going to happen to me/my car, and where my next meal of street racing spots will be had before it gets broken up. Again, and again, and again....

Originally posted by RAMD AIR:

Lol, spoken from someone who ran into their brother's car with their bike and totaled it. You are the epidemy of what goes wrong when street racing. Moron.

And to think I risked my ass for your stupid bike/actions when the cops showed up.

Now some of you are seeing why I think your actions are retarded. You don't learn.

sorry, i forgot you are perfect. you pay all of your bills on time. always leave the light on etc.

i fucked up, i'll be the first to tell you that. and i do appreciate EVERYONE that helped me out. i never begged for your help, escpecially to have you throw it in my face, nice touch though.

what happened to me could have happened at any stop light anywhere. i wasn't even street racing, Moron.