Car alarm opinions!

Buckeye1647545503

Originally posted by buckeye:

What are peoples opinions on the best car alarms avial. Also does compustar have a site, The only one I found is in Korean and I for some reason no understandy.

www.compustar.com

When it asks you to d/l the language pack, click cancel. That is what I have, with remote start, and two-way paging. This is the second one I have had, and I like the model I have now about 1000x better. They had issues with the first series they made, so if you are buying used I would try to find one made after 03.

Tom

Originally posted by Stallion Motorsports:

www.compustar.com

When it asks you to d/l the language pack, click cancel. That is what I have, with remote start, and two-way paging. This is the second one I have had, and I like the model I have now about 1000x better. They had issues with the first series they made, so if you are buying used I would try to find one made after 03.

Tom

What model do you have? My truck had a Compustar 2000AS alarm/remote start half ass installed, nothing works, trying to find some manual or wiring diagram, compustar said I would need to become a dealer to be able to get wiring diagrams (1500 minimum buy in

graemlins/jerkit.gif )

Originally posted by Assured Risk:

What model do you have? My truck had a Compustar 2000AS alarm/remote start half ass installed, nothing works, trying to find some manual or wiring diagram, compustar said I would need to become a dealer to be able to get wiring diagrams (1500 minimum buy in

graemlins/jerkit.gif )

That is the one problem I have found with Compustar. If you are looking for tech support, and you are NOT a dealer, tough luck. They don't have any consumer customer service. They are very strict and only sell to vendors, and only have vendors do installs. Try to have a warranty claim made when the vendor has closed shop. I currently own a 2WFM-S, it is a remote start with alarm model.

Tom