HAHA Who wants a supra!

Guest 00Smurf

Guest 00Smurf

yea, i saw it on my way home actually, its in excellent body condition, one tiney surface rust area on the driver side rear fender. rims look good on it, and the engine bay is clean. its an N/A though. and the int is so/so. has a kenwood stealth face cd player though.

plus the price he is asking is absurd for an N/A.

Guest GSRchick714
Originally posted by 00Smurf:

i'm not sure what to make of it. Weather to like it or hate it.

....hate it. Haha, really it wouldnt' be that hard to take off that gigantic wing and get a paint job though.

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by GSRchick714:

....hate it. Haha, really it wouldnt' be that hard to take off that gigantic wing and get a paint job though.

paints in very good condition. would only need a slight touch up on the rear fender.

Originally posted by ChrisR 6G72TT:

NICE!

i want it

if you need more pics i can walk down to the car lot, its right behind my apt.

Guest GSRchick714
Originally posted by 00Smurf:

paints in very good condition. would only need a slight touch up on the rear fender

...oh, just looked a little faded by the pic but it could just be a bad picture. But red always does fade anyways unfortunately :rolleyes:

Guest 00Smurf
its the perfect body for a na-> turbo swap, or any other engine swap. the price is the only problem. blah. he'll never get that. wait he might. some poor teenager will come in and see the giant wing and go ooooo its fast and furious. lol poor guy

Originally posted by Sapper98Z:

Blah supra, poopra. I put an LS1 in it to piss people off. :D

Really, the only people who you'll piss off is those that are too ignorant to appreciate good mechanical abilities. Just like the jack asses that bitch because people put V8's in RX-7s. graemlins/jerkit.gif

Originally posted by Vash The Stampede:

Really, the only people who you'll piss off is those that are too ignorant to appreciate good mechanical abilities. Just like the jack asses that bitch because people put V8's in RX-7s. graemlins/jerkit.gif

So I guess it would be like me pissing in your cheerios huh?

for the record - the reason why it's unsettling for people to put a v8 into an rx-7 chasis is because A. there isn't many of us out there to begin with B. The person who didn't didn't want to take the time to learn what a rotary engine is all about and C. it's an unholy bastardization.

That being said, if someone wants to fabricate up what it takes to do it though, and they do it right, they still get nothing but love in my eyes because of the work that went into doing it. You can't mock someone for doing things you aren't capable of doing and to put that much work into a project still commands a certain amount of respect. You are still taking away from what an rx-7 is though, and that's what's unsettling.

Terron