More work on the Camaro

desperado

Started sanding tonight on the Camaro to get rid of the orange paint once and for all. Entire car will be put into primer black, then most likely clear coated. While I do realize that this is a bit odd, I have no paint and don't want to put more money in this right now.

On a similar note, I have been doing some motor work, put the gear drive and the roller rockers that I had in the motor. I am planning the change out of the intake to a single plane Torquer and installing the 50/100 shot dual stage nitrous on it. I also have a 4.56 gear and a 3500 stall converter to put into it. Making it very marginally streetable but still drivable to some point.

i know you want to stay cheap and not sure if you can do it, but i paided a little less than $200 for the paint for my car(black). pretty cheap but if you cant do it, then thats where you'll spend the money.

i have never seen this car but when you get it running i would def. like to come out and take a look. sounds like its going to bad ass!

Looks nice. You are a little further ahead of me. I still need to hang my rear quarters. I just finished re-doing the windsheild frame on the vette. This took longer than what I expected. Since the vette is back to together, now is it Z28 time.

HINT,

You can get the historical license plate for your car. This will save a lot of$$ on plates and insurance.