Group of cars on 270 Saturday at 2:30AM

Guest gdiman

Guest gdiman

Hi, I'm new around here. Well, I've been lurking for a while, but new nonetheless. So first of all, hello to you all!

I was curious about whether anybody I saw Friday night is a member here as well. I was driving home from a friend's house on 270 South between Worthington and Westerville(in a Black 94 Supra) Saturday night around 2:30 AM. There wasn't a lot of traffic, but all of a sudden a group of at least 5 cars was all around me. There was at least 2 Mustangs, 1 300ZX TT and a Corvette. a couple others were with them too I think. All of them looked to be nice cars. The 300zx blew his BOV off a few times next to me and sounded pretty impressive. One of the Mustangs sounded like it might have been supercharged too, but not sure. Seemed like they were all traveling together. Looked like they were heading to Easton or Morse Rd. Any of you guys on here? Looked like you guys were having fun!

The 300zx blew his BOV off a few times next to me....
Ricer.

Welcome aboard, Marc. That looks to be a nice selection of cars you own. Hopefully you stick around and see how things are. Try and make a meet on a Friday or Saturday, we usually have a good time smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...