how fast are you? ET/mph or lap time/ top speed

Dave1647545494

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bike is rated 10.92 @ 124 stock, but haven't gotten to the track yet. :(

S-10 went high 13's with a stock everything, 8.9 to 1 350.

It went low 13's with a cam, tweaks and 3.55 gears w/ 31" tall street tires. Gearing killed me.

This year = roller 383 w/ Dart heads, 11 to 1, plus a few other things, and 4.10s. Hoping for high 12's

;)

Guest h23it
Originally posted by REVS 2 9K:

146 mph in the S2000.

150 mph in a friend's '98 C5 vert.

Both times...top down.

Talk about windy, sounds fun as hell though.

I've seen 117 in the Accord before fuel cuts, and 142 in the Prelude, she was done though.

The Prelude only has an AEM cold air intake, DC Sports header, and a 2 and a half in. custom exhaust header back(no kitten). Its sittin on good rubber and Skunk2 coil overs lowered about 2 and a quarter inches though.

The Accord runs, and is definately a grocery getter, the Prelude needs a timing belt and it will see pavement again.

oh yeah, and the guy that had the Prelude before me is a friend of mine, it ran the quarter in the 15.4 range, don't have a clue on mph or spin.

Guest powers
Originally posted by RUTAN TA:

13.11@108 w/2.0 60ft.(night of thunder) The trans is the only good part left in the drivetrain!

saw your car sitting in the pits thought the license plate looked familier

Guest sphen02
The fastest i ever went in the corolla was 127....down hill but it had seen 120s on more than one ocassion before that hehehe. but its gone now :( The shadow however ive hit 100 once in it...and it had some more grunt left in it hehe. that things a turd and a half. i despise driving that car.

Probably like mid 17's. My speedo only goes to 85, so I've been 85. 130 in my mom's car, next to a Monte Carlo, cop pulls out and pulls over the Monte, luckiest day of my life. I was only 16. Last time I was that reckless I'll tell you that.

Guest Tony_K

Ha ha! There are an awful lot of conditions and excuses in this thread!! :Dtongue.gif

"...uhhh with two people in the car, full tank of gas, pile of roof shingles in the trunk, she wasn't runnin' right that day, couldn't hook the tires up, oh and it had plenty left...but that's before I do such and such a mod some day..." :D:D:D

What I've done:

Lotus - 135ish

Porsche - 130ish

Lancia - not driven yet

Here's my last timeslip on the motor only in street trim. Haven't changed anything on the car.

Plan on adding a plate system, and already have another gear to go in.

It hits the 7000 rpm rev limiter at around 1000' in the 1/4 mile, so it only ran a 11.28@118. The motor quits making hp at 6800ish.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/urinalcake/Immokalee.jpg