how fast are you? ET/mph or lap time/ top speed

Dave1647545494

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never drag raced before.

Road raced but never timed, much more dangerous than any other racing, especially at a noob/amateur level, you don't just go out and compete in timed events.

Auto-crossed but the times only mean anything to people that were there that day because ever course is different.

Top speed, indicated, 120ish in the Talon and 130ish in the S4 (that was this year in the S4 and last summer in the Talon). That's not shit compared to how fast I've been on skis (as far as sensation of speed and thrill).

12.0 @ 116 in the Formula, with stock heads, cam, true duals, some bolt on's, and a stock 3.42 geared rear. Then it broke. :( It's got a new 8.8 w/4.10's, but I haven't been out to the track with it yet. Should be easy 11's. 10's all motor when I go with a bigger cam and AFR heads. That's not too shabby for a stock bottom ended car with no power adder. But, that's sometime down the road, that upgrade. smile.gif

Never ran any of the other cars, but after I get the few mods done to the Mustang, I hope to run 14's with it... tongue.gif

Guest Spyder550

0-60: 5.6

0-1/4 mi.: 13.6 @ 99.7

Top end: 132

Per manufacturer, haven't been to the track with it yet. I've seen 110ish a few times, but it's a little scary how light the front end gets :eek:

13.23 1/4 @ 100.70 w/ 1.86 60'

Fastest I've been to is 125 (with plenty left) and yes it runs (carries groceries quite nicely).

Edited: Another New PB...

[ 11. August 2004, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: Rogue_SSEi ]