Anyone been to U Wrench It lately?

Science Abuse

just wanted to chime in and say that u wrench it is OK, but i prefer not to deal with yards that dont know what they have in the yard. not to say they should inventory every part, but they could have made lots of money from my shop and many others if we all could call to see if they have a specific car in the yard instad of wasting a buck and a trip. as for the cougar/tbird parts, my buddy gary at jc radiator had a few early 90s in his yard, all it took was a phone call to find that out, didnt cost a dime! take that u rape-em!

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Gurkha:

no, it isn't. It s a boneyard, and it has probably the highest turnover in the state. Do you realize what a nightmare it would be to try and inventory all those stancks and stacks of vehicles?

Then why was every other boneyard in columbus able to answer that honestly and efficiently. Computerized inventory is commonplace now, and I find it odd that a boneyard wouldn't know what CARS (NOT SPECIFIC PARTS) it has in its yard.

Originally posted by Rotary Mujadeen:

Then why was every other boneyard in columbus able to answer that honestly and efficiently.

Because they've all bent here a while, and were present for the addition of every car. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the U Wrench It bought a yard, ripped down the former sign, and hung theirs in its place.

actually u-wrench it bought out the old man on the hill there. the old man closed it down and crushed all the cars when he found out darryl(the guy who ran the place) was pocketing most of the profits. then he sold the land to u-wrench it. they wanted to buy south high auto parts but lloyd refused to sell out and have all his cars hauled to another yard nor did he want to close it down, its a cash cow.

NEW SLOGAN FOR U_WRENCH IT

"Columbus' Premier Automotive GROCERY STORE"

Do you have any ccoupons sir?