new guy with 98 cobra

Guest tang2nv

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Zeitgeist57:

Sniff, sniff...I smell bacon.

+100000000000000000

If it is, and the board deems it necessary, I can have a few of East Cleveland's Finest (NOT the police) teach him a lesson.

if the police wanted to nail someone street racing...wouldn't they be a little more discreet than a first post calling out of the whole board.BTW he's got the wrong car for the stret racing task force.he needs something in a lime green with count 'em 2 big NaWZZ tanks.

Originally posted by Varioram:

I'd watch my ass with this one guys...wont be seeing me at geeros with my car thats for sure.

There is nothing wrong with hangin out, car caravans, and the like. Cops can only get involved if there is illegal street racing.

sorry for not showing guys i'm new and really didn't think neone would reply this fast but i guess i was wrong. I'm not the cops. but to answer some question. I have lots of bolt on, port polish heads, intake, i put 2001 cams in b/c u get more horsepower and torque compared to the 98 cams, got a zex 125 shot on it. we could only really race like 1/4 mile though b/c i just got 4.56 gears in it. also where is geeros at sorry not to familar.