The New Power Plant

thorne

I've got my Power plant for my blown up stang.

Monday i bring home a wrecked 1990 Mustang. I'm taking its computer / Tranny / Engine and rear for a swap into mustang. gonna be interesting. v6 wheels no spoiler. Suspenion mods tinted windows and a 5.0 I'm just putting a 5.0 badge on the sdie no gt badges..

Excited just wanted to share smile.gif

I'm running a fully custom suspension. Actualy Funny thing about the vase. I found it the other night cleaning was like damn ......

Exhuast I've got the headers and h-pipes off the 90 I was thinking of going dual back to the rear with Flowmaster maybe..

Any suggestions are welcome for the exhaust.

I think turndown before the bumper is a good idea bill. I wanta sleeper Because 5.0 is not that fast. Drove it tonight its more power then i got by far but not a rocket yet smile.gif

I might need to get a customd drive shaft . Anywere in columbus that can do that for me ?

you won't need a custom driveshaft you need a 94-95 D/S also don't use the fox rearend, find one out of a 94-98 GT it is wider, and i'm pretty sure the mounting points do not line up with the SN95. the engine and trans should bolt up, but you will need to look up if the motor and tranny mounts are the same from the fox to the sn95

what color is your 95?

Originally posted by NoRodStang:

I will leave my 7.5 in for now i guesse I cant find another rear in the bone yards i been looking for a while :\

Better quicken your search, the 7.5 probably won't last long. It is also an open rear, and the brakes are undersized for your application.

BTW a 99+ rear-end is even wider yet if you could find one of those it would help the sn95 overhang. Awesome swap though, I thought at first you were driving a fox body, that's why I mentioned an lx 5.0. Check some places like mustang parts specialty places if you are real serious about getting one quick: ie www.stangparts.com .