GSRchick714

Mowgli1647545497

I was going south to Steak and Shake... and talking on the car phone.. and trying to listen to the radio at the same time. I noticed a green teg when I was going around some brokedown semi. So if that was you I was clueless and in a rush to get to SnS, not being rude. smile.gif

And then it turns out everyone was at Kroger's - doh.

Originally posted by Mowgli:

You 'tards. I'm married.

Just wanted to make sure it was worth it before I said I saw a clean looking Integra. If it wasn't a member I wouldn't bother. I ain't gonna publicly compliment a Honduh unless I have to. ;)

next he is going to ask her if she wants to compare cars with him.......just kidding....

Originally posted by Mowgli:

I was going south to Steak and Shake... and talking on the car phone.. and trying to listen to the radio at the same time. I noticed a green teg when I was going around some brokedown semi. So if that was you I was clueless and in a rush to get to SnS, not being rude. smile.gif

And then it turns out everyone was at Kroger's - doh.

i went around that same semi- small world.

Guest GSRchick714

Thanks mowgli...yea, no ricification on my car...if I ever do, I give any of you permission to shoot me in the head :D

Sooooo happy that its sunny and warm out! graemlins/thumb.gif

I don't want to pay $700 for a new set of tires. heh. Nah, I just wanted something new. The car is beautiful and I love it, but it's just time to let it go. The guy I'm trading it to is dropping in a 22RTE (turbo 4runner motor). So it's going to a place that's going to use it good. Thanks for the compliment though. :D