Where to buy rims for a BMW 745?

98GSR

I'm sure anyone who could get rims in general can get rims for that car. Tirerack, NTB, etc.

Tirerack seems to have a good selection of rims in general, and they can superimpose them on the car, gives you an idea of what it will look like. I've also found that forums specific to the make, or even model, are a good source for pictures of what other people have. Also there are usually posts about which ones people like and dislike for looks AND build quality. People posting about rims seems to be especially true with higher end ‘luxury’ vehicles such as the one you posted about because people seem to be more looks oriented.

In summary, do your research and figure out what you like within your price range, then figure out where you can get the best deal at.

Let me know what you decide on and I might be able to save you money.I get a discount at Tire Rack and use them regularly.I also deal with Transwheel and they are getting in to the aftermarket wheel business.I have to make a little money for the Co. I work for but we should be able to save you some money.

Im looking for a black rim wit a chrome lip, I have been on tire rack and they dont have a good variety of wheels, I need a site like tire rack so I can get a good idea of how the wheel will look on the car.

Is there any place around Columbus that sells after market wheels, besides auto assets, I would like to see a example of what the wheel would look like.

Thanks