U Wrench It

302Powered

Originally posted by Kuruma:

Shit, will they let you bring a sawzall in to cut off quarter panels? I need 2 new ones and the hatch door.

yes i beleive so. i saw where a civic was whole one day,and the next the top was cut off.

Thanks Rolla. I got some GTS seats, trim, shifter, and cam gears of it. Everything else besides some interior pieces are useless. I was going to take the trunk lid, but it was rusted underneath, but thanks for being on the lookout. The speedo says it has 300k on it, so I'm not sure how good the drivetrain is, but it's complete -shifter and camgears.

oh and to jon and the others i am glad to see you guys get good parts for a dieing breed. there very cool cars and i know what it is like to find parts for older cars. took me three years to find a good 1/4 window for my 67 cougar and i am still looking for a pair of headlight eyebrows for my 71 maverick. some day!!!!

Rolla, I heard you're a good body guy, you come out to the meets at Geero's often? I was going to go tomorrow. The driver fender on my corolla has a dent in it, but it looks like it could be popped out, most of it at least, just seeing if you could be able to make it look a bit better.

Picked up the cluster, steering wheel, and one of the plastic turn signal lenses for my AE86.

On that note, anyone know how to change the odometer reading so I can have it match the one in my original cluster before I put it in?