Need an address...

r1crusher

Does anyone have access to do reverse cellular number lookup. I have this asshat who I paid $100 for a Wii Fit Board on eBay but won't return emails, phone calls, etc. I tried to find one online but all those bastards want you to sign up and pay some stupid amount. :mad: PLEASE...SOMEONE HELP ME! :mad:

Here's the number (since I don't care who has it :D ): 269-845-7769

The phuktard's name is Ray Caldwell and all I know is he is in the Berrien, MI. area. I need an exact address....please.

TIA...KC

Dumb question... if he won't return calls, have you tried the *67 route and blocking your number to see if he answers? At least you could yell at him for 30 seconds until he figures out it's you and hangs up again.

Or start calling from pay phones, office phones, any other phones besides your cell.

Does anyone have access to do reverse cellular number lookup. I have this asshat who I paid $100 for a Wii Fit Board on eBay but won't return emails, phone calls, etc. I tried to find one online but all those bastards want you to sign up and pay some stupid amount. :mad: PLEASE...SOMEONE HELP ME! :mad:

Here's the number (since I don't care who has it :D ): 269-845-7769

The phuktard's name is Ray Caldwell and all I know is he is in the Berrien, MI. area. I need an exact address....please.

TIA...KC

Its a cell phone:

(269) 845-7769

Type: Cell Phone

Provider: Alltel Communications

JRM, I called from my cell which has the number blocked unless I *82 it. I've only left my work number for him to call.

shitty, you got way too much time on your hands boy!

Satan, how'd you come up with that address if you don't mind me asking? I don't want to call someone and start in on them by accident.

Why did you order one on ebay? There are a bajillion gamestops around. I picked mine up and one for my mom like 5 days after the release simply by calling every gamestop I could find that was within 30 minutes. I found two stores had them in stock, one of which even held one for me. Plus, I didn't have to overpay.

Well....every place I contacted didn't have any in stock. And when I found this one on eBay selling for the same price in stores and not all jacked up to over $120 I bought it....or so I thought. He's going to get his in the end.

here's where you start signing him up for all kinds of free junk. especially feminin products, and other really crappy shit like that.

At the bare minimum you should at least have, in your opinion, 100 dollars worth of fun at his expense. Fbody.com did this to someone a few years ago over a rather expensive watch, It was termed the Gasper treatment. Made into the Urban Dictionary. here.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?defid=1111863&term=Gasper+Treatment

I'm more bothered by the fact that you know there is a site called philipinoladyboys.net...

Umm...uh..someone I beat up one time said that's a place he used to visit. Yeah, that's it.

Really, I only know of it because r1crusher has one of their downloads as the desktop wallpaper on his laptop. And a 12 year old philipino boy in a cage in his garage for those "bad days".

Umm...uh..someone I beat up one time said that's a place he used to visit. Yeah, that's it.

Really, I only know of it because r1crusher has one of their downloads as the desktop wallpaper on his laptop. And a 12 year old philipino boy in a cage in his garage for those "bad days".

:lol: