Jealousy owns me.

SlowZ06

Saw a red 550 Maranello (Possibly 575M?) on 670 earlier on my way home from work... license plate said "XSX". Of course I was driving the Sundance, and damn near took out the car in the next lane drooling on it.... smile.gif Anyone ever seen it before? I've seen another around, but no personalized plate on it, so I don't think it's the same one. Anyways, I'm going to go kick myself for not making my parents invest in Microsoft when I was a kid.

Originally posted by The Anti-Rice:

Sounded like crap.

I'll have to respectfully disagree. An italian twelve cylinder (or even an eight) is one of the most incredible sounds on the planet, once the tach needle sweeps past the sane side of 5K or so. I routinely hear an early 90's 348 coming down my street in the summertime, and I run to the front door like a teenage girl at a Linkin Park concert just to hear it go past... smile.gif

Guest Jonnygts
Hey it sounded like crap! I saw a 360 Modena Spyder today and it sounded beautiful...just my opinion. Im not saying all 12s sound like crap, just that one. Infact I love V12 sounds, that one just sounded weird.