Who Can Build A New Exhaust?

Guest SilverCivic

Guest SilverCivic

Who Can Build A New Exhaust?

I have had my car three and a half years. For me that is a really long time. During these three years I have had my exhaust go bad and replaced from the down pipe back. Well I have a new exhaust leak in the old new piping. I took my car around for estimates and it seems I am looking at $350.00 for a shop to do it or $250.00 in parts if I do it. What I want to know is who can build me an exhaust that will last. All the places I went to this week said all they have are the OEM parts that I have on now and that they prone to rust out. I plan on keeping this car till I can’t afford to repair it anymore. No one carries a stainless steel system for my car. I am willing to buy a true performance muffler like a Flowmaster if a system can be built around it for a good price. Please… Can anyone help?

Originally posted by buckeye:

+10 I recomend him to everyone Note if anyone heard my 325 withthe flowmaster on it, He did the install from the dp back.

He's done my exhaust.. about 10+ times now. I swear I'm there once every few months getting something done. He has also done my DP back. and then I go back to have a cutout, or a glass pack added in there. Good stuff.. excellent prices.

Guest SilverCivic

I Went to the main parts chains. AutoZone Napa and Advanced Auto. They don't have the ability to get them. I Also went to midas and some other shop and all they carry are standard OEM and NO stainless.

I will Call Eagle tomarrow.

Thanks

Originally posted by SilverCivic:

I Went to the main parts chains. AutoZone Napa and Advanced Auto. They don't have the ability to get them. I Also went to midas and some other shop and all they carry are standard OEM and NO stainless.

Thanks

Tom, I think the post about no stainless was for aftermarket stuff, ie fart pipes and the like.

-Marc

Guest rperry74
Originally posted by SilverCivic:

Thanks

I'm sure they will be cheaper, and installed, but whoever you spoke with at Advance doesn't know what they are saying. We can get them, I look them up all the time.