general 2004+ STi question

Guest Pimpin' the Jag

You people are forgetting the center differental doesn't control how much torque goes to the front/rear it control how much lockup the clutch packs have to the front/rear. But 35/65 doesn't mean 65% of the torque is going to the rear wheels. You'll have to read up more on it to get the complete explaination of how exactly it works but that gives you some idea.

Originally posted by controler:

You people are forgetting the center differental doesn't control how much torque goes to the front/rear it control how much lockup the clutch packs have to the front/rear. But 35/65 doesn't mean 65% of the torque is going to the rear wheels. You'll have to read up more on it to get the complete explaination of how exactly it works but that gives you some idea.

graemlins/wtf.gif Huh? What do you think a differential does, then? graemlins/nonono.gif

Guest Pimpin' the Jag
Originally posted by SpaceGhost:

Right after launch it will be, BTW Josh an STI is not a Drag Race car.... :eek:

I know, if i owned an STi it def. wouldn't be set up for drag but i was just stating that would be my choice should i be at the strait track.