Black Evo & Yellow Evo

Dr. Pomade

Guest evorx7man
Originally posted by Rally Red Evo:

Even another $10K seems low. I look at AMS Evo and what they dyno (667 whp) and all they have changed.

Yep, another good example. Alot of these new Evo owners think you can bolt a few parts on and have 600 horsepower, it really ammuses me.

Guest evorx7man
Originally posted by Mowgli:

Alot of the new owners (at least around Dublin) also think they're alot quicker than they are just stock. And that amuses me to no end, but I'm not complaining! -> Always makes my day to ruin someone elses, ya know? :D

Yep, because it is their first car in most cases...spoiled bastards

Originally posted by evorx7man:

Whats you have shown here is the turbo kit Chris..to make the power that the kit is capable of providing you will need many more items, and I mean many!

Read the post before that

I said that you need a lot more mods other than just the turbo

Im not stupid guys lol

Damn if it took only $3500 for 600 id be at least up to 800 to 1000hp graemlins/jerkit.gif

Andrew you'd prolly be up to 1500-1800 hp by now

at least

Guest stvbreal

That would be nice to spend only $3,500 to get 600HP. I'd sure have a lot more money left over. :D

Andrew, is that 1500-1800hp on stock turbo? tongue.gif

[ 17. November 2004, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: Nelson Mandela ]

Guest evorx7man
Originally posted by EvilEvo:

That would be nice to spend only $3,500 to get 600HP. I'd sure have a lot more money left over. :D

Andrew, is that 1500-1800hp on stock turbo? tongue.gif

Get it right..its 2000, Wish you were here man, you have put down some decent numbers lately from what I have seen. I would like to drag that wingless wonder around 270 a few times. ;)

Guest stvbreal
No doubt man. I miss Columbus believe it or not. One of these days I will be taking a trip back. I'm in the process of starting a new business, not mine but I'm assisiting, and need to hang around for a few. But as soon as cashflow starts coming in, which is real soon, I will be heading back. When I do I will rent the dyno at Quantum for the day. I expect you to be there with a lot of others. graemlins/thumb.gif

yea he told me he should be at 600 hp by spring w/ a 3500 dollar kit i was just like "good luck" he goes 'no, its a 3500$ kit from R$R thatll put me @ 600 hp' im like "ok...good luck" and drove off...i cant wait to see him drop 3500 on a kit and put it in and realize hes not @ that point w/o spending a lot more $$

Guest stvbreal
Originally posted by SilverEvo8owner:

holy shit steve

what do you have on your car now?

381Hp!

I had 344 so an extra 38 to the wheels wasn't that hard to accomplish. Believe it or not a more free flowing exhaust manifold, under-drive pulleys, cuttout, and some good tuning got me there.

John,

Just so happens there is a yellow & black Evo pair in Columbus Tuning. They met with us friday night when we went on the voyage to nowhere.

At first they moved their homies car so they could park next to each other...I thought they were a couple at first...but then they got out, and were both guys. They still could be a couple though..I guess :confused:

Also, when people see an E.T and don't consider trap...you get people who beleive their car is faster from a roll...hence you get this "oh my car ran a 12.9 @ 104, while you have guys that run 13.xx @ 120 some...cough, cough.

E.T is about getting outa the hole, hard and fast.

Just the way your mother likes it, TRE-BECK